Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Damage May Vary...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
I recently upgraded all of my companions to lvl 17 (and completed all of the available promotions). I like to keep all my companions in order of weapon power. Sarah Steele - Mouse Swashbuckler and Fan Flanders - Frog Swashbuckler are tied for first, at 92 damage. However, in third I have Ratbeard - Rat Commander with only 71 damage. Then I have Subodia - Horse Warrior with 70ish damage (may be tied with Ratbeard, can't remember). And then the rest of my companions all have between 59 and 69 damage.

So, what I'm saying is that there is too much spread. So, I think that Ratbeard and Subodia need more power (and other people, but I could consent to just those two) Who else do you think needs more power, maties?

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Look, I am a Level 55 swashbuckler, and I'm here to give you advice.
#1. Use Sarah Steele throughout the whole game. If I have ever seen a more reliable companion in the game, it's her
#2 Use Fan throughout the game. She is a good addition to your team, especially when she is frog heroine
#3 If I were you drop either Subodai or Ratbeard. You will have plenty of companions to choose from in the future.
#4 I promise you my advice is good. Both Sarah Steele and Fan Flanders have 320ish weapon power, and I'm still in Marleybone
#5 Swashbucklers operate best with swashbuckler companions. Just remember that.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Definitely lesser companions like Black Angus and Monterey Jack. They're really cool and I wanna be able to use them a lot.

Ensign
May 12, 2011
TheLegoPirate on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
I recently upgraded all of my companions to lvl 17 (and completed all of the available promotions). I like to keep all my companions in order of weapon power. Sarah Steele - Mouse Swashbuckler and Fan Flanders - Frog Swashbuckler are tied for first, at 92 damage. However, in third I have Ratbeard - Rat Commander with only 71 damage. Then I have Subodia - Horse Warrior with 70ish damage (may be tied with Ratbeard, can't remember). And then the rest of my companions all have between 59 and 69 damage.

So, what I'm saying is that there is too much spread. So, I think that Ratbeard and Subodia need more power (and other people, but I could consent to just those two) Who else do you think needs more power, maties?
Every class is different in their own way, they trade different stats so that they have more of other stats or powers.

Swashbuckler =More damage, more dodge, less health
Buccaneer =Decent damage, equal accuracy and dodge, decent health, more combos
Privateer =Less damage accuracy and dodge, More health, healing or buffing
Musketeer =Most accuracy, lowest dodge, partially less damage, Parially more health, use them against , since they deal magical damage instead of physical
Witchdoctor = lower all stats, but trades for summons, draining health, cursing, etc.

Hope this helps.