Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Going Ape" maintenance thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy! I've some thoughts on doing maintenance work on that quest. Hear this.

1. While talking to Don Elanda, the cutscene camera should focus on him while he said his line, "You come form the Library? I can see why Jerome hired you - you can reach the tallest shelf!".

2. While talking to Brother Tito, the cutscene camera should focus on him while he said his line, "Great sun, you have the stature of a Titan, my child! What is your errand?".

3. While talking to Don Salmanco, the cutscene camera should focus on him while he said his line, "You... are very tall, child. Librarian Jerome sent you? I know what he wants. Has he sent what I asked for?".

4. Upon reaching Diablo Cut, one o' the Presidio 5 should appear in a near location towards the Shield Marker while saying their lines, E.G., Birgus Latro's line, "So this is Diablo Cut. I don't like it. I don't like it at all. What is that over there - a grave?", & the cutscene camera should focus on the Presidio 5's location while saying their own lines.

5. Upon approaching the Shield Marker before finishing that quest, Bonnie Anne should appear near the Shield Marker while saying her line, "This shield has writing all over it! It's all Monquistan - can anybody read it?", & the cutscene camera should focus on her while saying her line.

Those are the thoughts on this quest's maintenance. Hope that gets done soon. Thanks!