Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Hardest Battle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Depending on what the next max level update is and how big it is, I'm hoping Grizzlehelm and Polaris, there could be some "extreme" battles from there and also, of course, the next edition of Valencia, but I'm thinking of the puppet show "The Armada" told by Captain Avery(who will betray us at a later date, probably another "extreme" battle). In there, there is a scene with Kane's inner court, Kane in the middle, Deacon off to the right side, Rooke of to the left side and in the background, and also to his left side(our point of view) a woman sitting in a throne not unlike how Kane is. Since we don't know her yet I'm calling her The Queen(chess names right) I expect she'll be a swashbuckler, the mold of the battle angels, and an epic battle.

Till the next(hopefully max level) update,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 61

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FISH THIEF on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
Depending on what the next max level update is and how big it is, I'm hoping Grizzlehelm and Polaris, there could be some "extreme" battles from there and also, of course, the next edition of Valencia, but I'm thinking of the puppet show "The Armada" told by Captain Avery(who will betray us at a later date, probably another "extreme" battle). In there, there is a scene with Kane's inner court, Kane in the middle, Deacon off to the right side, Rooke of to the left side and in the background, and also to his left side(our point of view) a woman sitting in a throne not unlike how Kane is. Since we don't know her yet I'm calling her The Queen(chess names right) I expect she'll be a swashbuckler, the mold of the battle angels, and an epic battle.

Till the next(hopefully max level) update,
Thanks for listening,

I don't expect Avery to betray us ( swindle us, of course, because that is what pirates do. ) If he did betray us, that would end our ability to use Skull Island or the Trainers.
I also don't think the Lady Elite is called Queen. My take on her is that she's the Knight ( using chess analogy ). I do agree that she'll be a swashbuckler.
I'm looking forward to new worlds & I hope Grizzleheim and Krokotopia are among them.

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
I don't expect Avery to betray us ( swindle us, of course, because that is what pirates do. ) If he did betray us, that would end our ability to use Skull Island or the Trainers.
I also don't think the Lady Elite is called Queen. My take on her is that she's the Knight ( using chess analogy ). I do agree that she'll be a swashbuckler.
I'm looking forward to new worlds & I hope Grizzleheim and Krokotopia are among them.
Unfortunately you're right, Avery can't betray us(but he'll probably do something detrimental to us, unfortunately he cant hire Fin again since he can be bought from the crown shop, but Avery will do something I'm betting on it) but keep in mind that, in W101 there are the Ravenwood trainers and at least for Balance and Death(so far I'm only a level 30 wizard) there are advanced trainers, I'm assuming the same is for all the other classes and there might be advanced advanced trainers for Balance and Death, so there might be advanced pirate trainers away from Avery's court in P101 as well. I like calling her Lady Elite (Is that her official name or just what you call her?) but I till think she,in chess terms, will be the Queen, though when you think about it if Kane is the King he would be weak, so maybe, maybe not. Anyway since we're veering a little of the original topic, I'm still expecting some epic battles in some of these new worlds, and also from the Armada, but to tell the the truth I haven't had much trouble in the boss Armada battles(mainly because they are Defeat Deacon, Rooke, etc not Defeat all Enemies, but Rooke did appear in a Defeat all Enemies battle at the end of the "Wreak of the Victory") so I can't wait to see what these new Armada Bosses are like

Still till the next(hopefully max level) update,
Thanks for listening,

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Kane will not be easy. That KI will make sure of. In fact, the Blind Mew said it himself. He said that Kane should be able to beat a level 80 pirate easily with his hands tied around his back. Sure, I agree that Lady Elite will be REALLY hard to beat, but Kane will probably demolish us. Easily. So if you guys wanna know of a hard battle in your future, Kane's certainly your guy. And don't think for a second that we'll be taking a break from the Armada in book 15, because it has just been announced in KI Live that Valencia is our next world. Hope to see ye in Aragon skyway soon!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
FISH THIEF on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
Unfortunately you're right, Avery can't betray us(but he'll probably do something detrimental to us, unfortunately he cant hire Fin again since he can be bought from the crown shop, but Avery will do something I'm betting on it) but keep in mind that, in W101 there are the Ravenwood trainers and at least for Balance and Death(so far I'm only a level 30 wizard) there are advanced trainers, I'm assuming the same is for all the other classes and there might be advanced advanced trainers for Balance and Death, so there might be advanced pirate trainers away from Avery's court in P101 as well. I like calling her Lady Elite (Is that her official name or just what you call her?) but I till think she,in chess terms, will be the Queen, though when you think about it if Kane is the King he would be weak, so maybe, maybe not. Anyway since we're veering a little of the original topic, I'm still expecting some epic battles in some of these new worlds, and also from the Armada, but to tell the the truth I haven't had much trouble in the boss Armada battles(mainly because they are Defeat Deacon, Rooke, etc not Defeat all Enemies, but Rooke did appear in a Defeat all Enemies battle at the end of the "Wreak of the Victory") so I can't wait to see what these new Armada Bosses are like

Still till the next(hopefully max level) update,
Thanks for listening,

On the topic of other trainers in devilfish hollow there are 3 secret trainers for melee ranged magic

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
I know everyone has one. At some point in the game, you and your companions lose. Hey, it happens. No matter how good you think you and you companions are, you have to fail at some point in the game. It's happened to me, too.

Tell me what happened. I'd love to hear your story!
Geez, that fort basset one is super hard. Had to fight 3 waves and the commander davis kept using epic hits and it was super annoying. I have to say, Khotan and fort basset are hard. Both knocked out all my companions.

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
I know everyone has one. At some point in the game, you and your companions lose. Hey, it happens. No matter how good you think you and you companions are, you have to fail at some point in the game. It's happened to me, too.

Can someone help me I am level 55 and I have trouble with the bishop battle at beachhead.
Reliable billy yellowfish, musketeer level 55

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
Hey can anyone help me for the bishop battle? At marleybone.

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
My hardest battle is the one where you have to protect stewart at isle of fetch. Its so annoying I almost killed the last guy and he used burst fire the last second it like so wasn't fair.

Ensign
Oct 07, 2013
Mine was the fight against the Vultures in that cave to save that one eagle to entertain that eagle warrior "that he deserved".

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
Monkrinx2024 on Mar 27, 2016 wrote:
I have my fair share of very hard battle also, some are alot more harder than others. Here are the top 5, so far.

1.The Nefarious 5- Try beating these characters solo is not a good idea,good luck on winning on these bosses.
As a good team however it's really challenging, upon defeating them the rewards they drop are great.

2.General Tso- Now this one break the ice,don't brother attacking the general. Have two companion to lure him away from the chicken room and go for his pet chicken.

3.Hydra - Annoying and a cheat, not on it spawn a lot of mini head and if unlucky enough get trap in a wall of ice. It taunts me as a player,by glitching on me by not letting me attack the ebon head.This beyond annoying, it's an epic mess.

4.Rook- I guess as a swashbuckler, I got lucky. I got help from someone and was a great team work effort.It was a struggle as a , I nearly lost the battle and did it solo. I hope my got help from a fellow player, otherwise this would be a long and brutal battle,even harder as a .

5. Diskylos - This is more like a regular boss battle for me. This boss super hit like crazy, took out several of my companions.Not only it super hit like crazy, it hit multiple times this hound is a nightmare to beat and in my opinon not to be underestimated.
For number two yeah just get one companion to lure all the guys surrounding the chicken.
also I hate hydra I got to Aquila It was hard. It just kept glitching out and spawning heads, even though I killed them fast.
Yup, rooks pretty easy you notice the redcoat sword guys heal nelson so I killed rooke and also heal the redcoats guys they heal nelson

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
also I hate the ophidian guys they critical so much lost 5 companions.

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Hardest battles ( In no particular order )
1. Fort Basset* - Super Hard
2. Deacon (Motherlode Mine) - Super Hard
3. Harpies - Seemed easy but was actually (almost) impossible!
4. Sky Gars - Not awful but I still didn't enjoy it.
5. Beachhead - Actually, I was doing fine, but in the middle of the dungeon, my computer glitched and I had to start all over
6. Rooke - Really Hard, but I actually managed to defeat him by myself. ( I still don't know how! )
7. Ninja Pigs in Kaoziku** Jima* - For some reason, I found them really hard.
8. Walkie's Hotel - Took me a few tries

Joseph Yellowfish - Lvl 64 Swashbuckler

*Made me quit Pirate101 for a bit **Spelling

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Duomo, Trigante Cellars, Quarry Cave & The Great Machine ( solo ).

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
I just got to hydra. its impossible I cant find the ebon head on the board when I kill cobalt, scarlet, and amethyst. Why can't that boss fight be actually be possible?????????????

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
The only time I ever lost was soloing Kane. Although one of the hardest back then was with the Armada dragoons, those things we're a pain!

Ensign
Nov 25, 2010
Easily Duomo, on my buccaneer. Got caught off guard big time and was the first battle I ever lost.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
General Tso, Hamakala Temple, and the Hydra battle. They have been my hardest during the game.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
On my swashbuckler, my hardest battle would have to be the Hydra. I soloed it, and my, this was difficult.

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014

THOSE BUMABLOONS ! I loved when they lower the quest to collect 4 on my musketeer it was a struggle, I rage quit and deleted my characters! ( they were low level)

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014

Scylla and Presidio too! I ended up defeating Scylla with an aquilan galleon with ONLY Efreet but someone helped me with the spawn of it.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
the marble quarry in valencia two, in the final battle the snakes critical way too much and took out two companions per turn

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
HArdest battle for me were Hydra andbasically all of Valencia part 2 especially Kane fight!

Ensign
Oct 09, 2014
My hardest battle.
hmmmmm...
Well, having soloed the entire game, Kane and all, I have a few hardest battles that I've encountered on my adventures.

1. Well, this is a no brainer, Kane himself, though I ended up defeating him after I reorganized my doubloons.

2. Nefarious 5, I thought I'd try to solo them just to see if i could do it. I did it, but not after a lot of gold spent on companions and more than 30 tries.

3. Scylla Spawn, all I have to say is I came into the fight not knowing what to expect and ended up getting massacred by more than 25 crabs on my ship.

4. General Tso, I beat him on my second try but I still to this day can not figure out why he was so hard, seeing as he is the only real boss in the fight.

5. The Hydra wasn't necessarily hard except for the fact that on my first try i filled every space with a hydra head except the Ebon head

6. And lastly the dreadnaught. The dreadnaught is actually not so hard after a few tries of soloing it. It was a matter of studying the enemies and then choosing the right companions to solo it with. But it still made my list because I do lose a companion or two here and there and I'm too lazy to organize my 20 pages of doubloons.

Ruthless Daniel Gunwale
Level 70

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014

Mine has to be the Royal Dungeon in Valencia part 2. I teamed up with a fellow swashbuckler who was level 70 (I was level 69) And we took a crack at it. We used all our normal swashbuckler buffs and when we attacked we forgot the unicorn guards had first strike 3! They took us out of hiding and killed us all! We took a second crack at the dungeon and did it but all my second line of companions died and had to use my 3rd line in the battle angel portion. Thank goodness we won that battle! But barley. I will NEVER go to that dungeon ever again! But it was fun!

Thanks for bringing that memory!
Ruthless Anna Nightingale level 70