Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rouge gallary the player?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
So before i start i did this just for fun and i do not mean any offense i just thought it would be cool to do something like this and also most of this is unknown because almost of all this depends on what class you choose and etc also this is short because most of the stuff that you need to know about is option so let begen

Rouge's Gallary

Subject:The Player
Home:Unknown
Weapon of choice:Unknown
Welcome to rouge's gallary subject The Player
Not much is known about this pirate but that he is the choosen one to stop the armada this chosen pirate before this pirate got capture by the armada this pirate had to parents there names are unknow but when the pirates parent where looking for a forturn there ship sinked reasons unknown but there child survived got captured by the armada how unknown the only person who knows most of this is the one pulling the strings

dead-eye tim lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gstack96 on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:
So before i start i did this just for fun and i do not mean any offense i just thought it would be cool to do something like this and also most of this is unknown because almost of all this depends on what class you choose and etc also this is short because most of the stuff that you need to know about is option so let begen

Rouge's Gallary

Not much is known about this pirate but that he is the choosen one to stop the armada this chosen pirate before this pirate got capture by the armada this pirate had to parents there names are unknow but when the pirates parent where looking for a forturn there ship sinked reasons unknown but there child survived got captured by the armada how unknown the only person who knows most of this is the one pulling the strings

dead-eye tim lvl 65
Welcome to Pirate101's Rogues Gallery:
Subject: Esperanza Devereaux
Home: Skull Island
Favored Weapon: Boarding Knives ( atm )
An encounter with the Mysteries has left Esperanza's early past a blank, but she remembers her parents horrific death in the coils of a Sky Squid. Taken into a Clan of Ninja Pigs in MooShu, Esperanza was trained in the art of sword play & poisons, until the fateful day when she stepped in to prevent an Armada officer from bulliyng a younger member of her clan.
Waking up on an Armada prison ship, she was rescued by Boochbeard and Gandry and has taken refuge on Skull Island under the protection of Captain Avery.
She has since proven caple of handling the most ferocious mobs of Cutthroats, Smugglers, ne'er-do-wells, and just plain stinkers of the Spiral.
These pirates and more await ye at Pirate101.com!

Lovely idea for a thread, Dead Eye Tim!

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Neat thread idea!

Subject: Red Saffron Ashburn
Home: Unknown
Weapon of Choice: Medea's Crook

Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogue’s Gallery. Subject, Red Saffron Ashbrun

Saffron was born into a royal family, having a kingdom somewhere far into the Spiral, on an island that contains powerful magic. Their island is dependent on the magic of the royal family, which was absorbed and kept stored within a power crystal created by a powerful watermole shaman. The crystal was safely stored within a chamber of the island’s underground cavern, guarded by the island spirits.

At the age of four, Saffron was taught by her father how to sail small boats. Her mother taught her how to sew, should her sails ever ended up punctured. Her talent for her magical abilities showed at the age of six; the royal sorcerer began to aid her in keeping her magic tamed and began teaching her a handful of spells. Her first ship was given to her on her ninth birthday, and started out by travelling to the small neighboring islets, thus began her love for adventure.

One day, her island was raided by Armada Troops, led by Deacon, due to which the inhabitants were unaware of the outlaw in magic. Her parents fought to their last breath before Saffron was taken prisoner. Enraged, the island spirits became chaotic and destroyed the island, only leaving just enough time for the Armada to escape with their princess...

After spending a week in the Armada brig; Saffron, along with her newfound friend and companion Kan Po, were able to escape and give the clockworks the slip thanks to the help of Captain Boochbeard and Gandry. The moment she docked on Skull Island was not only the beginning of a grand adventure, but a plot to avenge her fallen kingdom and most importantly, her parents.

These pirates and more await you when you play for free at Pirate101.com.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
gstack96 on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:

Rouge's Gallary

dead-eye tim lvl 65
This is probably one of the coolest thread ideas I've seen in a while.

For myself...

Rouge's Gallery

Subject: Misty Jackson
Homeland: Skull Island, or wherever the wind takes her
Weapon of Choice: Blades of Shade
Occupation: Pirate, sword-for-hire, whatever will put gold in her pockets

Not much information is certain on Jackson, but it's certainly true that she was raised by a clan of ninja pigs after her parents were killed in a mutiny while sailing through MooShu. She left her home at the instruction of her foster father to discover her "true path": that of a pirate. Misty spent a short while as a street urchin in one of the few places within Valencia that was still mostly untouched by the Armada before being picked up by a master fencer who recognized the young girl's talent with a blade. Soon after, the Armada arrived in force, and Misty was caught in conflict as she tried to protect a friend of hers from being executed. She was quickly overpowered and taken into custody; Deacon took an interest in the girl and brought her aboard his own ship, but the young swashbuckler was rescued by Boochbeard and Gandry. Since then, she's lived in Skull Island under the protection of Captain Avery and has continued her interrupted sword training with Morgan Lafitte; she has proved excellent with weapons and has advanced by leaps and bounds. Beyond her pirating career, very little is known, but it is rumored that Misty has an agenda of her own and a score to settle with several personal enemies.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:
An encounter with the Mysteries has left Esperanza's early past a blank, but she remembers her parents horrific death in the coils of a Sky Squid. Taken into a Clan of Ninja Pigs in MooShu, Esperanza was trained in the art of sword play & poisons, until the fateful day when she stepped in to prevent an Armada officer from bulliyng a younger member of her clan.
Waking up on an Armada prison ship, she was rescued by Boochbeard and Gandry and has taken refuge on Skull Island under the protection of Captain Avery.
She has since proven caple of handling the most ferocious mobs of Cutthroats, Smugglers, ne'er-do-wells, and just plain stinkers of the Spiral.

thx but more is spelled like moor for a reason so here is mine

Welcome to Pirate101's Rogues Gallary
Subject: Dead-eye Tim
Weapon:Ptolemagic Wand
Dead-eye Tim Had no parents he was sailed to skullisland by 2 unknown people at the age of 17 he was adopted by 2 unknown parents.His parents where gunned down by the armada he was sent to grizzle hiem but soon had to be ship away soon for unknown reasons.He was filled with hate and grief for the armada so he tried to hunt down the armada but he got captured by the spy master deacon but then he got saved by boochbeard and gandary after helping to get finn underarest avery saw that he had raw power in mojo so avery told young tim to go see vadima a witchdoctor teacher so he was trained in the witchdoctor ways but in his early career of witch doctoring he had a vision of a dark place in a dark world so has he continue in his witchdoctor career he got moor fluent in mojo power he was at coolranch and a blue hawk told a story about englich bill it was the same dark place and she said it was D.....o. and tim found out where he was from he continue his adventure and on the way for glory he became so powerful that some of his friend called him a death wizard but he has his own krytonite called the buckaneer class

Dead-eye tim lvl 65

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Hey guys! Yeah, you might think that my newest thread is a copy of this one, but in all honesty, I've been spending weeks coming up with a thread. It's about the pirate101 backstories, which I guess is pretty similar to this one.

Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogues Gallery.
Subject: Wicked Aaron Brewster
Weapon of choice: Bound Oni's Bulwark

The rest is from MY thread, attached to the link below. Hope to see ye in the Spiral!

Wicked Aaron Brewster

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/whats-your-pirates-backstory-8ad6a414537e7c0c0153bf1b30eb216b?page=1

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Subject: Silver Isis
Origin: Krokotopia
Favored Weapon: The Staff of Power
Raised in the desert sands of Krokotopia, Isis had a haphazard upbringing among the manders there. It was when she exhibited occult powers that the Kroks took her in and began training her for the Arena. They gave her the name "Silver" for her hair.
During her lessons it was discovered that she had an affinity for the necromantic arts.
One day, as she was calling upon spirits, her sanctum was invaded by Armada troops, she was arrested and imprisoned on a ship bound to parts unknown ( to her ).
With the help of Boochbeard and Gandry, she escaped the ship and found her way to Skull Island. Hoodoo hasn't been the same since.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
anecorbie on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
Subject: Silver Isis
Origin: Krokotopia
Favored Weapon: The Staff of Power
Raised in the desert sands of Krokotopia, Isis had a haphazard upbringing among the manders there. It was when she exhibited occult powers that the Kroks took her in and began training her for the Arena. They gave her the name "Silver" for her hair.
During her lessons it was discovered that she had an affinity for the necromantic arts.
One day, as she was calling upon spirits, her sanctum was invaded by Armada troops, she was arrested and imprisoned on a ship bound to parts unknown ( to her ).
With the help of Boochbeard and Gandry, she escaped the ship and found her way to Skull Island. Hoodoo hasn't been the same since.
IF we go to Krokotopia, interacting with the Egyptian gods would sure be fun! I really liked the Greek storyline in Aquila. I wonder if Krokotopia could be something similar, with the myths and legends, ect.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
IF we go to Krokotopia, interacting with the Egyptian gods would sure be fun! I really liked the Greek storyline in Aquila. I wonder if Krokotopia could be something similar, with the myths and legends, ect.
That would be wonderful! You don't get much of that in W101. Sure, there are mummies wandering around and a few easter egg references to Egyptian Pharaohs, but nothing else.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
My own pirates have their own backstories.

Fearless Zenobia Nightingale LvL 65 WD
Silver Scarlet Evans LvL45 PT

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015

Welcome to the Pirate101 Rouges Gallery:
Subject: Salty Neville Stern
Home: Marleybone and Skull Island
Favored Weapon: Any type of guns
Neville's parents were taken away from him by a storm when he was only a wee babe, He was in a basket when traveling by water and found himself in Port Regal. He grew up with a redcoat and his family, later they have to move back to Marleybone to deal with Black Jean Lafitte, for his men are rampaging Barkingham Palace...Again.
Neville left Marleybone when he was only eleven to join the Resistance against the Clockwork Armada. Steed's first mission for him was to smuggle weapons for them, only to get caught! (which also resulted in the Resistance losing to the Armada) Deacon had him in prison for 3 months, of course to also arrest two outlaws from Mooshu, Wing Chun for his attitude against Deacon, and Wagyu Sanjaro for betraying General Tso for the Yakooza. But luckly, all three were freed by Boochbeard and Gandry. They took him to Captain Avery, and Neville thought to himself, an opportunity to become a legend and a hero!
These pirates and more await ye when ye play for free at Pirate101.com!

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
Welcome to the Pirate101 rouge's gallery:
Subject: Fair Scott Grant
Home: Scrimshaw and Skull Island
Favored weapon: Shield and Sabre
Scott only knows little of his life, His parents were destroyed by the Armada, He was raised by Wharf Rats from Scrimshaw where he learned to be as sneaky as them. He later has a plan to oppose the Armada and take revenge against them. But unfortunately, Deacon won against him, took him prisoner and plans to make Scott pay for his treason. Luckily, Boochbeard and Gandry rescued him and another prisoner named Egg Shen from Mooshu (who's crime was brawling against armada marines with unknown purpose) joined Scott as they became friends. Both outcasts were taken to Captain Avery (an old friend of Boochbeard) who gives him a quest to retrieve his jade amulet and stop the troggy bombardment in return for a ship. Scott agreed, for this is his chance to show the spiral what kind of a guy he is.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
Welcome to the Pirate101:
Subject: Eager Lawrence Nesbitt
Home: Grizzleheim and Skull Island
Favored weapons: Swords or Axes
Lawrence (or Larry, which his friends call him) was only an infant when his parents left him on the ship so they can find the Lost Treasure of Aztechualpa, but never came back (maybe their dead). So his guardian took him to Grizzleheim, where the Bears raised him. He grew up strong and tough as they are there, But Larry wants more than family time, he wants adventure! He went to Ravenscar and found strange creatures and thinks of them as a good target to fight, it became a big mistake once the remaining ones arrested him for brawling. Luckily, two pirates named Boochbeard and Gandry rescued him, in addition, he even chose to help another prisoner, Kobe Yojimbo (who's only crime was trying to assassinate General Tso in revenge for his family).
They both later found themselves on Skull Island, where they meet Captain Avery who gave them a mission to get a jade necklace from Fin Dorsel and stop a troggy attack. Lawrence now feels that he is now going to have the biggest adventures yet!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Rogue's Gallery

Subject: Honest Darius Oswald
Home: Spiral
Weapon of Choice: Hoodoo, Voodoo, woohoo!
As far back as Darius can remember is dying of thirst when he was abondoned in the harsh deserts of Krokotopia, he does remember a nomad taking him in as his own, he always said that his parents were killed by a massive Sky Squid never seen before in the entire spiral
One day his adoptive father begun teaching him Krokotopian Magic, unfortunately the Armada were lingering in Krokotopia and they killed his adoptive father, Darius barely managed to jump aboard a ship escaping the armada troops he was eventually sailed to a trading hotspot of Skull Island, Rapa Nui
Darius was welcomed in by the chief and was taught to mix his magic with hoodoo, until the armada attacked and this time there was nowhere for Darius to hide and he was captured by Armada marines
After a dashing rescue was planned and execute by Boochbeard and Gandry he was left in a pirate haven called Skull Island
It was their where Darius made a name for himself, he clashed against the armada for vengeance and if he was ever bored he had "friends" to play with
These pirates and another 8 I think or was it 12, yeah it was 12
These pirates and 12 more await you when you play for 9.95$ a month at Pirate101.com

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
Subject: Dark Ronan Burke
Home: Krokotopia and Skull Island
Favored weapon: Magical Staff
The only thing Ronan knows about his parents is the day he lost them, to a giant man-eating sky squid. The last of his parents' crew took him to the world he thinks is safe, Krokotopia. Ronan then grew up under the hot sun at the arenas where he learned how to use a staff. But one day, he heard news that a necromancer named Malistaire Drake rising the Krok-pharaohs, He fled the arena, took a canoe and went to Skull Island. At that place, Ronan learned hoodoo and witchcraft from a friendly Water mole named Pom Pei. Unluckily, the Armada attacked them, killed Pom Pei and arrested Ronan for illegal hoodoo. A few days later while in prison, Boochbeard and Gandry freed him and a fellow prisoner from Mooshu named Kan Po, who's wisdom is very important to Ronan. The two pirates took him and his new friend to Captain Avery, who is looking for pirate for some scheme or other. Ronan now feels like he can become an important hero for the Spiral at last!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Welcome to the Pirate101's rouge's gallery: subject ( silver Amber everhart ) home( krokotopia) favorite weapon (staff or blade) occupation (swashbuckler) one day while her parents where about to go on a treasure hunt they left her in the care of a old krok friend in krokotopia till they returned unfortunately after a few weeks news spread that they had disappeared without a trace so the krok was left to care for her he trained her in the arena to become a champion with a blade and with magic she also learned a little bit of healing along the way and he also taught her to be kind to everyone be they krok mander or anything else one day while coming back home from the arena she heard something inside the house she saw a armada officer trying to arrest her adopted father so she took out her blade and dueled with the clockwork fiend and was able to buy the krok enough time to get away he tried to get her but when he found his staff by the time he got back she was already taken to the armada ship and gone but luckily not for long when a couple of scalawags decided to help the young pirate and a horse friend out the adventures she had after that were only the beginning :) these pirates and more await ya when you play free at pirate101.com ask a parent for more details and see ya in the skyways

Ensign
Jun 12, 2016
Subject: Fearful Melody

ERROR

SUBJECT UNKNOWN

Well shot, someone deleted my files! Wait, what's that?

*TFD picks up a cloth*

Oh, yer kidding me. Melody erased her files!

Well, I know one thing, at least. Melody's full name is Melody Iscariot Wizardton.

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
"Welcome to the Pirate101's Rouges Gallery"

Subject: Lofty Liam Zest

Home: Krokotopia

Weapon of Choice: Shovel if possible, sometimes knives

Lofty was born out on one of the spiral threads but when his parents went missing, he was taken to the boiling sands of Krokotopia. Ever since he met the Marleybone Archaeologists, he had a rather soft spot for Marleyboneons.

He had always dreamed of leaving the hot sands of Krokotopia to Marleybone. But he was then taken by the Armada for defending his best friend's honor!

There were many adventure after that, including finding Gunn's gold with Lucky Jack Russel and many more.

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
Oh, my turn!

Welcome to the pirate101 rogues gallery!
Today's subject: "Cunning" Nicholas Sharp
Home: Unknown
Weapon of Choice: Boarding Knives

Born to a family of very prestigious pirates, Nicholas' parents died during an attack by the Armada. He was one of the only survivor's. After that, he grew up on the streets of Scrimshaw and having to rob to survive. That's when he got the nickname "Cunning" Nicholas Sharp, because he was practically invisible when he robbed others.

Once he gathered enough gold, he bought a ship and became a pirate, just like the rest of his family. Eventually, he found out that it was the Armada that killed his parent's, and swore revenge. He decided to pick a fight with an Armada Officer, but was defeated easily and was imprisoned by the Armada. Then, when he thought it was all over, he heard an explosion, and two voices...

These pirates and more await ye when you play for free at Pirate101.com!

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
Subject: Black Edward Laveer
Home: Mooshu and Skull Island
Favored weapon: Stabby dueling knifes
Born to the best parents he remembers only as an infant, Edward was everything to them, until a mutiny rose up against his father, led by Bosun Ragetooth, a tiger shark. The last he saw them was his mother hid him in a barrel and her getting killed. The barrel he was hiding in, was found in Mooshu. He grew up with Ninja pigs and learned swordplay. Later, he betrayed and abandoned the clan when learning their true intensions with him,(to make them become a dark assassin and kill every important people of Mooshu), and learned about repentance from a monk named Wu Tang. After 5 years of working with him, the armada came in, accusing Wu for Sorcery, Edward started to defend his friend by dueling one of the officers, so Deacon arrested them both. While waiting for freedom, it came when Boochbeard and Gandry freed him, Wu Tang and a former amber horde raider named Subodai. Once free from prison, he is now ready for a new adventure.