Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Well I am excited for April Fools in pirate101

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Who knows what mount we are gonna get this year? I really liked Wonky The Donkey and the one were you bashed 2 coconuts into eachother to run faster. What do you think we'll get?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Honestly, I can think of something that may get us to laugh loudly on the latest April Fools shenanigans KingsIsle's been making.

Ensign
Mar 31, 2010
Hopefully we won't get something useless like that Sloth mount again! I hoping for some kind of chariot... but it could be pulled by NPC or something XD.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Everybody has their own opinion on likes/not likes. I wish I had bought the Sloth, it looks like fun! But, for me, Wonky the Donkey had no appeal. I got the "Mighty Steed" ( the coconuts ) I love the Monty Python reference.
But whatever the mount will be this year, I'm sure it'll be wacky fun!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
what I'm most excited for is the new board titles, i always am excited to see what type of jokester ill be this day of fools

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
For April Phule's day here is a mount idea, drum roll please it's a rolling log mount. That would be a nice addition to my collection of wacky mounts. It's a mount with the player on the mount standing,to keep the mount in motion. Now that's a mount to keep you rolling.

Okay Wonky please get off my back,lol.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, be ready, & believe me, I know what the new Mount is, for this...

Say hello... to Rubber Ducky.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:
Well, be ready, & believe me, I know what the new Mount is, for this...

Say hello... to Rubber Ducky.
Squeak-ah, squeak-ah! Lol the idle animation on this mount is so funny!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Have ye claimed yer free "Helm of Ultimate Protection"?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
anecorbie on Apr 3, 2016 wrote:
Have ye claimed yer free "Helm of Ultimate Protection"?
Now I have to decide which pirate gets to use it!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Why not a Gortez mount? Defeat Gortez 25 times to unlock him as both a companion and a pet?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 3, 2016 wrote:
Now I have to decide which pirate gets to use it!
The hybrid one, of course!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:
Why not a Gortez mount? Defeat Gortez 25 times to unlock him as both a companion and a pet?
A Gortez PET? XD

When I would throw the artichoke heart, Zhane would go after it. So I put it on Kane's head. You may say that's impossible, but that's Zhane's dream every thursday -Darkmoordude