Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New world

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
guys new world! ON KI LIVE they released footage and confirmed we have VALENCIA 2!!!!!

Ok so tom had a video of him walking around in Valencia! We are in buisness people! This is not a joke! This be for reals people!

Spread the word to all corners of the spiral! Let everyone know! Fire the signal cannons! We have cause for celebration!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
comwolf on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
guys new world! ON KI LIVE they released footage and confirmed we have VALENCIA 2!!!!!

Ok so tom had a video of him walking around in Valencia! We are in buisness people! This is not a joke! This be for reals people!

Spread the word to all corners of the spiral! Let everyone know! Fire the signal cannons! We have cause for celebration!
I saw! They were saying the truth! About time we got our Pirates' adventures going again!! At long, long last, we are definitely looking ahead to Valencia II!

I knew they had to give us a peek at more major story adventures one day! I just knew it! I told them the Spiral does not rest on Wizards that they always protect time & time again, & I always knew the Spiral does not rely on just Wizards alone to save it! Time the P101 timeline catches up to W101's timeline's events & does some more intertwining in-between!

Bonnie Anne, One-Eyed Jack, THANK YOU!!! I really mean it! No joke! Can't wait to see Valencia II & more in P101 very soon! I knew you had another tiny urge to make people wait longer to see more sneak peeks, but I knew you didn't want to do another! Sometimes, you push others' buttons slightly when you do that. Nonetheless, we thank you again!!

While we are excited to see more adventures, we hope we get to see more cool things that are way overdue, like more Class epic talent/power quests, more companions, more new powers, & so on!

Pirates, sharpen your swords, load your shooters, unleash your mojo! We're gonna be back in the piratin' adventurin' business really soon! YAR!!!

Let's hope we won't have to wait almost three more years to have more new adventures, once the next acclaim, that is very due to us, has been given, long ago. Hint, hint.

Watch out, Armada! We're gunning for you! Especially you, Kane!

P.S., it's not technically a new world. More like a world expansion.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Yeah, I'll believe it when the test realm goes live with the so-called expansion in it. Better be soon, though; two of my accounts are due to be renewed next month, and without a major update, I'm not frittering away any more money on them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I knew it was coming. So happy and excited. Now, WHEN IS THE TEST REALM GOING TO BE RELEASED?!
Let's go Piratin' mateys!

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
YAR! What an occasion - I say this calls for a celebration...

We need a ginormous Yum cake - stat!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bonnie Anne and one eyed jack if I could reach through this screen I would give you both the biggest hug in the universe I can't wait to be pirating again better go tell my companions to get their swords and spark throwers dusted and fixed I wish I had a time machine to go forward to summer but till then I think I'll be adding to my crew and checking my gear and ships everyone we are finally going to set sail see ye then I can't wait

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
As long as this update isn't JUST Valencia....

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna start playing nonstop as soon as it's released.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This will make any maxed leveled pirate character(s) happy.

For a moment there, I thought Kane send Phule to bring the news to have a minor update in pirates.However this is not the case, oh my gosh a new world to explore. Thanks a million KI,this live stream made my day shine brighter.

Time to buy more crowns/renew membership(s)/extend membership(s) for Valencia 2 and beyound,until then sail on and thanks for reading.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
I knew it was coming. So happy and excited. Now, WHEN IS THE TEST REALM GOING TO BE RELEASED?!
I feel ye Fair Lass, I believe it will be in Summer 2016, I fer one am extremely fired up to set sail once more yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
anecorbie on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
I'm gonna put this in the PHP thread too, but how do we get in the test realms?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
I'm gonna put this in the PHP thread too, but how do we get in the test realms?
When they're open, if you're a member, you'll be able to see a little banner that announces they are available. You just download it and log into the test realm as if you were logging into the live realm. It's not there yet.

Remember that test realm won't carry over into live -- don't visit your wishing wells in Test; you won't be able to visit it in live and the gold or scrip you collected in the test realm is lost when going back to the live realm.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Ok so I analysed the footage and at the very end saw the leaning tower of Pisa

1. Super Cool right!
2. That one glimpse of the tower puts forward the possibility that we won't see Calabria, Florenza or Cadiz, Calabria is a poorer province and would thus have less unicorns Florenza is too far up north to contain the tower and would have more gondolas and Cadiz is a stronghold, of course I am willing to wager we will get both Calabria and Pisa skyway together as the two are close together in the real world
3. Now that I think about it, the grand machine could contain Vatican City

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 23, 2016 wrote:
When they're open, if you're a member, you'll be able to see a little banner that announces they are available. You just download it and log into the test realm as if you were logging into the live realm. It's not there yet.

Remember that test realm won't carry over into live -- don't visit your wishing wells in Test; you won't be able to visit it in live and the gold or scrip you collected in the test realm is lost when going back to the live realm.
Not just members, but if you've bought crowns within 30 days of the test realm, you'll be able to enter.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Did anyone see a cat pirate named Captain Whiskers? I suggested him for valencia part 2 and I really want him to be in it.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
anecorbie on Apr 24, 2016 wrote:
Not just members, but if you've bought crowns within 30 days of the test realm, you'll be able to enter.
Thanks for that correction. I do tend to lump crowns players and members together in my mind.

I also didn't clarify that you see that banner here on the P101 webpage, not on the game screen.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
As long as this update isn't JUST Valencia....

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna start playing nonstop as soon as it's released.
Ah, CaptainBlackWolfBowman. Can't make a bad post.

Developer

Be careful what you wish for.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ratbeard on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:

x faints x

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011

Ratbeard! Nice to see you here again... in a while. Got all excited with the news, I couldn't help myself. We'll be very cautious. Don't worry.

Can't wait to see lots o' cool things you & the KI MMO Live Team got cooked up in the next update! I've been prepared to continue the battle & war against the Armada, & accomplish Special Branch's mission to discover The Toymaker in Valencia & learn how to stop Kane.

Hope we get to see the new exclusive class Epic Talents/Powers quests that reward exclusive class Powers & new Epic Talents going again at level 35 & onward sometime soon. They haven't continued since the game launched. So many lessons & stories our trainers have to speak about...

Nevertheless, we're really happy to see the game going once more!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013

Omg, Kane, Queen!?
Sounds like we will be getting an epic battle against one of the elites!?

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
I think: oh whoah, what am I to do? I didn't know the update would come so very soon. And what to do right now, I haven't got a clue, I just bite my tongue, and wait and wait until: It goes live, it goes live, it goes li-i-ive.
Look up rwby boop, and you'll understand that.
Also, I swear to Barteleby if there's no in game celebration for this.

The Grin (especially now) Reaper

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Grin Reaper on Apr 30, 2016 wrote:
I think: oh whoah, what am I to do? I didn't know the update would come so very soon. And what to do right now, I haven't got a clue, I just bite my tongue, and wait and wait until: It goes live, it goes live, it goes li-i-ive.
Look up rwby boop, and you'll understand that.
Also, I swear to Barteleby if there's no in game celebration for this.

The Grin (especially now) Reaper
What can you expect, Grin ( ning ) Reaper? We have no date for test or live, so how do we plan a celebration?

Developer
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
Omg, Kane, Queen!?
Sounds like we will be getting an epic battle against one of the elites!?
Oh. Oh my.

Bless your heart...

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ratbeard on May 2, 2016 wrote:
Oh. Oh my.

Bless your heart...
Well, we'll be ready to face which ever Armada Elite we have to defeat! There are many guesses, but we'll let fate decide it.