Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia Part 2!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2012
It was announced today during the Kingsisle livestream that there will finally be another part two Valencia! We won't be expecting for it to come until around summer/summer break. I can't wait, and I am so happy that the story is finally continuing!

Ensign
Dec 28, 2015
Hopefully it's more than just Book 15. Really hyped for the possible fight against Kane, and, if not against him, at least the Clockwork Queen.

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
TheBananaBro on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
Hopefully it's more than just Book 15. Really hyped for the possible fight against Kane, and, if not against him, at least the Clockwork Queen.
Is it me, or in Valencia part two you can get a level 70 Pirate Origin Frigate for only 7000 gold, when all other ship that vendor sells are in the 80,000-90,000 randge? In scrimshaw you can buy the same thing for I think like I think 70,000?-Sincere Paul Burke

Ensign
May 12, 2010
I had my first battle with kane and his troup. when I had him down he could not die because he is immune.
how do I beat him.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
markeis12 on Sep 13, 2016 wrote:
I had my first battle with kane and his troup. when I had him down he could not die because he is immune.
how do I beat him.
Wow, you did that solo? To beat Kane you must first defeat all his minions. Joining a Team Up will be a big help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
how do I beat him.
You have to take out everyone else on the board first. Then you can give him his due.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
how do I beat him.
Take out all Armada troops on the field. Only then his immunity goes away.