Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My faith has been restored

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 12, 2011
For a while I was losing faith in Pirate101, I consider myself a hardcore fan, but I was starting to lose faith. That live stream cleared ALL my doubts and worries!

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
Glad to hear it! I knew they had an update coming to us soon!

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Connorwp on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
For a while I was losing faith in Pirate101, I consider myself a hardcore fan, but I was starting to lose faith. That live stream cleared ALL my doubts and worries!
I too was losing faith, by the time I log off tonight from P101(I'm logged on right now, duel monitors, extended desktop) I will have fully maxed out every class so the new update cant come fast enough! I will still play after tonight, I am a hardcore pet fanatic so I'm going to keep working on making the ultimate pet(see my other posts). But I want to thank KI for finally giving us proof that they will be expanding the game, and can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

Till the update accually comes out,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65 / Lvl 64

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I really have to watch this stream don't I?

Ensign
Oct 03, 2012
well I feel like my faith for the game has returned too but after Valencia part 2 comes out what then is it over after that or what I am rejoining the game but after a year or a year and a half and still nothing else I am afraid I will just stop and not come back I hope it does not come to that

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 24, 2016 wrote:
yes, yes you do.. think you can look it up via youtube and the episode was valencia(4/22/16) unless maybe Bonnie or Jack could add us a link in here somehow? if you were on twitter just go directly to the Pirate101 account its on front page.. not sure if it was just the shock value but i was bawling irl.. happy tear fountain...
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 24, 2016 wrote:
You will love what is shown, WATCH IT!!!!!

Ensign
Aug 16, 2011
I know...

And welcome to the forums Darkmoor Guy!

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Darkmoor Guy on Apr 24, 2016 wrote:
well I feel like my faith for the game has returned too but after Valencia part 2 comes out what then is it over after that or what I am rejoining the game but after a year or a year and a half and still nothing else I am afraid I will just stop and not come back I hope it does not come to that
There will be more worlds after Valencia II, Blind Mew confirmed that, but the question is when will they accually come out? Remember KI doesn't just have to make the worlds, they have to extend the max level too, and that takes time: companion promotions, new trainers/spells, new gear,etc... So we just have to be patient, this game isn't done yet. To tell the truth, I envy the new players who just joined, they don't have to wait around for these updates to come out, they are actively leveling up their pirates, unlike people like me, who have maxed out every class XD.

Till this and future updates come out,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 24, 2016 wrote:
You will love what is shown, WATCH IT!!!!!
I have and it's AMAZING!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I retained my faith all this time, and still retained it to this day. I knew they had to get the game going sooner or later.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
FISH THIEF on Apr 24, 2016 wrote:
There will be more worlds after Valencia II, Blind Mew confirmed that, but the question is when will they accually come out? Remember KI doesn't just have to make the worlds, they have to extend the max level too, and that takes time: companion promotions, new trainers/spells, new gear,etc... So we just have to be patient, this game isn't done yet. To tell the truth, I envy the new players who just joined, they don't have to wait around for these updates to come out, they are actively leveling up their pirates, unlike people like me, who have maxed out every class XD.

Till this and future updates come out,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65
Let's not forget, with Valencia II on the way, world expansions are bound to occur time to time. The same process goes with creating new worlds, too, like making new Skyways to previous worlds, new lands, maybe some turret bosses, Stormgates, & such. At times, they may create new Windlane paths to new Skyways that aren't mapped in the worlds' current Skyways yet.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
yes it does end

in el dorado where i get all the go- no no i meant to say where WE all get the gold

i wonder how it will be though

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Oh nice, It's like we're twins!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Have no fear of P101 ending with Valencia2, Darkmoor Guy. As with Wizard101, the story line didn't end with Malistaire's defeat, but continued on through Polaris. W101 will be celebrating a triumphant 7 years in existence!
If I may predict, P101 will follow the same pattern.
We don't know how big ( or little ) this up coming update will be, so wait and see what comes.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
Have no fear of P101 ending with Valencia2, Darkmoor Guy. As with Wizard101, the story line didn't end with Malistaire's defeat, but continued on through Polaris. W101 will be celebrating a triumphant 7 years in existence!
We don't know how big ( or little ) this up coming update will be, so wait and see what comes.
I strongly agree

After all my intuition says we will recieve a lot of teasers May and June, then hopefully the test realm during July for my birthday

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
Yeah! P101 never stopped on Books 13 & 14 being launched, & it's certainly not gonna stop there, not on Book 15's launch, that is soon, nor the side content updates, nor even the 1st major story arc's end! P101 still holds a lotta potential, & I can endure we'll have many more good times.