Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

wow lots of new pets and talents

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Hello I just came back aboard, and I'm amazed at all the new pets I see running around. I spent a couple days in the tent while no one was rude my attempt's to find a morphing partner were ignored. I have not given up I hope to find someone agreeable soon but decided to ask on the board.
I have no real goal in mind other then some of the newer pets and maybe one with the new talents I see out there.
Well i have a pretty free schedual if some of you out there are willing to help out please post a meet up time Thank you

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Welcome back.

I will try to hang out in the morphing tent some in the evenings this week. Look for a swashbuckler named "Rogan", whose active pet is a corrupted celestial dragon named "Princess Shadow".

Who will we be looking for?

-Indigo

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Indigo Ring on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
Welcome back.

I will try to hang out in the morphing tent some in the evenings this week. Look for a swashbuckler named "Rogan", whose active pet is a corrupted celestial dragon named "Princess Shadow".

Who will we be looking for?

-Indigo
I'll also be in there but I know Indigo(Rogan) has a better pet then me, but just in case you cant find her, I'll be on my Privateer, "Scurvy Jack Armstrong", with my equipped pet as a Ginger Cat Cub who grants Blade Storm. Are you looking for anything in particular? I know you may not know everything that's out there but who knows there might be an epic power that you want the one of us, or anyone else here, has.

Hope to see you there,

Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Hello Indigo My pirates are as follows
Jeffrey witch
Jeffrey privateer
Jeffrey swashy
Jeffrey bucky
Jeffrey Jeffreies musketeer and
Jeffrey Umphry witch
Yes I know not a very varied list of names but I didn't want to go, what? who me? when I forgot which pirate I was on.
I'll be there most evenings this week around 7 or 8 in fact as it's 7:30 so i'm heading there now lol

Thank You for responding

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Oh just realized I forgot to address a couple of things I'm on eastern time and I don't know I usually go to avery realm to try and catch the more populated tent.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Looking for a Jeffrey makes life easy. I am heading there now, but it is almost 10 your time. I will keep checking in.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Ok so bad timing our my part I guess I haven't had the opportunity to meet either indigo or fish thief . So with this in mind I'll try posting a time if y'all can make it great if not no worries.

So I'll be on tonight and tomorrow at 7pm eastern in the tent Avery realm. Today is the 3rd of may

Hope to see one of you there and if not well I'm posting this blind so like I said no worries if it doesn't jibe with y'alls schedules
Thank you see you in the skyways

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Hey Jeffrey, I'm another Jeffrey (Sarcastic Jeffrey Davis - WD) and I have several Mega pets you might be interested in... Ebon Spectre among them as well as Ostrich, Quack-O and Coco Crawlie... I'll swing by the tent and if you're there maybe we can do some morphin'.

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Dang it, I didn't see your post, Jeffery, till around nine so I'll hurry over there but sorry if I missed you. Tomorrow maybe?

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Thank you TucsonWizard . I finally met up with someone and got a cool looking orange tarantula from morphing with him.
Bad timing on my part I would still like to meet up with anyone who has some of the newer pets. After days of hanging out in the tent I've ended up helping more then anything. I have managed to up several pirates pedigrees but alas only the one new pet so far.
Well I'll keep hanging out there and hope

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
jeffreyskullpants on May 5, 2016 wrote:
Thank you TucsonWizard . I finally met up with someone and got a cool looking orange tarantula from morphing with him.
Bad timing on my part I would still like to meet up with anyone who has some of the newer pets. After days of hanging out in the tent I've ended up helping more then anything. I have managed to up several pirates pedigrees but alas only the one new pet so far.
Well I'll keep hanging out there and hope
Hey Jeffrey and thank you! I got another of the same Tarantula but so far he's looking very promising. Good to meet you and hopefully we can try this again in the future.

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Jeffery, I'm eastern time, just like you, but I'm usually not on till around eight so if you can make it later we should be able to meet. Tomorrow I'm taking my mother on a day trip so I might not be on till later, if at all, but I should be on, and in the morphing tent on Monday.

Hoping to see you then,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65

P.S. I'm on my musketeer now, Dishonest Jesse Quick, and I'm wearing Aquiline (stitched with Moo's Imperial gear) gear and my pet is named Mister Shadow

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Ok I will look for you around 8 on Monday Fish Thief. I'll likely be on my swash as he has gold at this time

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
I take it you got sidetracked tonight, Jeffery? I was in the tent, Avery realm, from 7:45 to 8:30 but didn't see you. Were you on a different realm? Wasn't on for some reason? Just forgot? Anyway I'll be in the morphing tent tomorrow too, I hope to see you and that it'll go smoother then today did.

Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Sorry to have missed you Fish Thief but I got real busy and haven't had time off lately
Thanks for trying I'll keep my eyes out for you when I'm in the tent

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
I have an idea, setting a time and place should work (eventually) but what if we were friends(in the game)? Then it would be much easier to talk to each other, meet each other, etc... So what if we were to use a True Friend Code so we were friends in the game? (If this is posted I'm assuming KI is ok with this plan). So here is a code for Jeffery, or anyone else who wants to morph(if anyone other then Jeffery uses this code I'll just post a new one), anyway here's the code, MHFWDAXS, I've already used it, and if no one uses this code in 48 hours I'll post a new one.

Hoping this plan works,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65