Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bishop's Unique Drops

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 13, 2009
I've been farming Bishop in the Central Core for a while in hopes of getting his staff but haven't had any luck so far. I've only been running his first encounter in hopes of making things go faster, but can anyone confirm that it drops from both fights and not just his last one at the third lever? Just want to make sure I'm not on a wild goose chase.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ClockworkMage. on May 29, 2016 wrote:
I've been farming Bishop in the Central Core for a while in hopes of getting his staff but haven't had any luck so far. I've only been running his first encounter in hopes of making things go faster, but can anyone confirm that it drops from both fights and not just his last one at the third lever? Just want to make sure I'm not on a wild goose chase.
Yes, he does drop his gear in the first fight and I know this from personal experience ( I have all his gear ). That said, you must put in the time to get it and it all depends on luck.

Ensign
Aug 08, 2010
I'm pretty sure that bishop will drop his unique gear at either battle.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
He does drop stuff at the first fight
He does also drop his staff, it isn't too great but it's amazing for looks and it's a rare item
Other drops he has are his glasses which gives dispel magic
And his sprocket key which gives purge magic