Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When will we get our mount O:

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 02, 2016
Hello! I have a quick question :3

So I bought crowns during the may 1-31 event and I have no mount

Out of all seriousness, where is it?
Is it gonna be sent on the 2nd or 3rd or something, cause I HAVE NO CLUE where it is. I checked my bank, shared, and backpack for it, and also my gift receiver, gift box thingy (\ /)

Has anyone else gotten their's? (1st of June)

-Harmony the Privateer and Faith the Swashbuckler

Ps: I bought it on the 29th or maybe the 30th of may, something I missing here?

Administrator
Hi! We know you're anxious to get your new mounts! Data is being compiled now and mounts will be distributed to player gift boxes in game during this first week of June.

When all mounts have been successfully delivered to qualifying players, we'll be making another announcement to let you know.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:
Hi! We know you're anxious to get your new mounts! Data is being compiled now and mounts will be distributed to player gift boxes in game during this first week of June.

When all mounts have been successfully delivered to qualifying players, we'll be making another announcement to let you know.
I think I made a Crowns purchase during that period, so, I'm qualified, yes?

Ensign
Nov 11, 2008

I just got my mount and must say I am very pleased with it! Thank you and the whole KI crew for providing the mount! There are, however, a couple of (minor) things I would change about it:
Allow players to dye the color of its hair.
Change the sound effects it makes. It seems to have the same "magical rainbow" sounds as the Crystal Unicorn mount from W101. Quite unfitting for a Valencian clockwork Steed, yes?

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011

Hey One-Eyed Jack!

I just got my mount today!

Thank you Kingsisle for the mount!!!

Ensign
Nov 18, 2013
They are starting to be released now, actually. I got mine today, and in Avery's Court, I see a LOT of the Valencian mounts. So really, anytime now is a valid time to get it. If not yet.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
For all still questioning the whereabouts of this mount it has recently arrived as a gift for our pirates and an email has been sent out to confirm this

Ensign
Jul 12, 2011

Mr.Jack today people got their mount but some didn't thou we bought crowns in may and had memberships we were very disappointed and sad cause we waited too long are they arriving later or no?

Ensign
Jul 12, 2011
mysweetgirl20 on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:

Is it gonna be sent on the 2nd or 3rd or something, cause I HAVE NO CLUE where it is. I checked my bank, shared, and backpack for it, and also my gift receiver, gift box thingy (\ /)

same happened to me seems like every one got that but still I didn't have it

Ensign
Mar 29, 2010
mysweetgirl20 on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:

I've noticed many other players riding around on theirs. (Today is June 3rd). However I have yet to receive mine either. And I double checked, I DID purchase crowns in the month of May.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2010

Thank you, Jack. Waiting in suspense for this epic steed.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2010
Ellie Goldenheart on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
Thank you, Jack. Waiting in suspense for this epic steed.
Update! Just logged in later this evening and got mine! Thank you!!!

Administrator
Thank you all! The majority of the Valencian Steed mounts have now all been distributed to our qualifying players.

If you believe you qualified for the Valencian Steed and still don't see one in your giftbox, please contact Customer Support.

Enjoy (and thanks in advance for sending all the great pictures of you enjoying your mounts to community@pirate101.com)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*