Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i can't get my valinceia horse

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
Every time i start pirate101 i have a old gift box with stuff in it every time i open it i have stuff there in wizard101 i can wait a year and my stuff still works in the gift box and i can use it in pirate101 it won't work and the new mount just came out for free and every time i try to redeem it in my gift box it won't let me i don't know if there is a bug with gift box but please fix it i really want my horse

Ensign
Feb 20, 2015
so yea i know that pirate101 gifted everyone this valencian clockwork steed mount so i opened my gift box and i clicked redeem and it said 'failed to redeem' i tried logging out and switching characters but it still says the smae thing. pls help me to redeem this mount :(

Administrator
There is a bug in Pirate101 currently where sometimes items are unable to be redeemed from the gift box. If you get the error message “The Item failed to redeem” when you attempt to redeem your Valencian Steed. Please log your character to character select (Not completely out of the game, just to where you see your pirates lounging on the docks), log your character back in game, and then try to redeem your Valencian Steed from the gift window again.

Thanks for your patience!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sometimes you will need to try this several times. It took me 4 tries to get my gorgeous mount but it eventually found it's way to me.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
to make it 100% work heres what i did

if you have a spare pirate at the starter docks (the menu) go to it
get the gift from that pirate
if this doesnt work try another pirate

after this get the horse then put it in your shared bank in your house.

after this go to the pirate you want the horse to then go to his house and get the horse from the shared bank

boom you got yourself a brand new clockwork horse

good luck pirating cap'n