Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone have a Scylla Spawn

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:( I just can't for the life of me get a dropped one from Scylla and the Scylla fight is really really difficult. Anyone willing to help me morph one so I can finally have a cute little Scylla Spawn.

Sarah Steele: Captain, I think you lost them at "cute"
Shh Sarah, clearly other people see the Scylla Spawns and Scylla as a giant adorable monster and her almost equally cute children.
right?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
:( I just can't for the life of me get a dropped one from Scylla and the Scylla fight is really really difficult. Anyone willing to help me morph one so I can finally have a cute little Scylla Spawn.

Sarah Steele: Captain, I think you lost them at "cute"
Shh Sarah, clearly other people see the Scylla Spawns and Scylla as a giant adorable monster and her almost equally cute children.
right?
I have a very good Spawn, just let me know: day, time ( and your time zone ) and realm. I'll met ya at the morphing tent!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
anecorbie on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
I have a very good Spawn, just let me know: day, time ( and your time zone ) and realm. I'll met ya at the morphing tent!
K
Day: Saturday June 25th
Time and Time zone: 5 PM Pacific Standard
Realm: Valdima

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jun 19, 2016 wrote:
K
Yes, I'll be there

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Finally got one last night and it only took about seven runs. I'm looking forward to training this baby up to be the big, bad green crab I know he is!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jun 19, 2016 wrote:
K
My deepest apologies, but I completely forgot the time! If you would like to re-schedule, let me know. Or maybe we could try next Saturday, same time and realm?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
anecorbie on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:
My deepest apologies, but I completely forgot the time! If you would like to re-schedule, let me know. Or maybe we could try next Saturday, same time and realm?
I totally blanked as well!

How about 7/9

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 3, 2016 wrote:
I totally blanked as well!

How about 7/9
Yes, good.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I blanked again, had so much on my mind (a break up, losing my friend, this youtube video upload thing, and rewatching an old animated tv series)

July 15th (My Birthday!!) sound good?
Day: July 15th

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
I blanked again, had so much on my mind (a break up, losing my friend, this youtube video upload thing, and rewatching an old animated tv series)

July 15th (My Birthday!!) sound good?
Day: July 15th
I too, blanked again! ( is this karma? are we doomed never to morph? ) Third times the charm!

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Happy early birthday Rachel! I would offer to morph like Anecorbie, but my Scylla Spawn is still a little creature (Level 10). Hopefully you get it from her, good luck!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
ElijahWaterVault on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
Happy early birthday Rachel! I would offer to morph like Anecorbie, but my Scylla Spawn is still a little creature (Level 10). Hopefully you get it from her, good luck!
Thanks, I have a special party thread currently in moderation (but due to delay it will be up by the time this one goes up) that includes a morphing party on July 15th.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
I must admit I have never got asked once too morph my Scylla Spawn out in the Spiral! Maybe we should start a Scylla Spawn Club?

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
We could all meet at the golden bough at midnight under the strawberry moon.