Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dead Mike Promtion Glitch

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Ahoy!

So now that Book XV is live I have been able to lvl up Dead Mike to his final promotion quest. In Scrimshaw, at Hande's Hideout you will have to defeat a rat named Scurvy Pete. Now after your supposed to talk to him but after I finish the battle and collect the chests, he and the EXACT SAME ENEMIES ARE STANDING RIGHT WHERE THEY WHERE BEFORE! And he has no question mark over his head, just like he is ready for battle. Is this a glitch? Has anyone else experienced this? It may be due to the fact that I was playing most of the day. If not...HELLLLLLLLLPPP MEEE PLEEEASE!

~Reckless Austin Strong

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Squalltamer on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

So now that Book XV is live I have been able to lvl up Dead Mike to his final promotion quest. In Scrimshaw, at Hande's Hideout you will have to defeat a rat named Scurvy Pete. Now after your supposed to talk to him but after I finish the battle and collect the chests, he and the EXACT SAME ENEMIES ARE STANDING RIGHT WHERE THEY WHERE BEFORE! And he has no question mark over his head, just like he is ready for battle. Is this a glitch? Has anyone else experienced this? It may be due to the fact that I was playing most of the day. If not...HELLLLLLLLLPPP MEEE PLEEEASE!

~Reckless Austin Strong
I have the same problem

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Squalltamer on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

~Reckless Austin Strong
I experienced this problem as well and I think it was because I summoned a Minotaur from the Aquila doubloon

You can check out my discussion on it here at the Bilge Pump section

I did overcome the bug by simply fighting the enemies again and being forced to defeat them a second time

Make sure your enemies stay down!