Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

can't fight captain hande?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2011
i tried fighting him the first time and i died now every time i try i just fight two dog pirates i read somewhere that if you exit into switch character menu then instantly click play that captain hande will spawn ive done this tons of times and its just the same old fight between the dog pirates please help me!

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
That's a lie, unfortunately. Sorry bud lol

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
I beat captain hande, then went back to farm him and i couldnt fight him, could only fight two dogs, do the dogs drop the good gear captain hande drops?

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Actually it's not a lie. I am also experiencing the same issue. I tried to re log but it's just the same two dogs again. try logging out completely wait 30 mins then see.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
jgfhea1332 on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
i tried fighting him the first time and i died now every time i try i just fight two dog pirates i read somewhere that if you exit into switch character menu then instantly click play that captain hande will spawn ive done this tons of times and its just the same old fight between the dog pirates please help me!
Did you do this while inside the Pirate Den and away from the entrance?

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Can't agree more

This terrible bug needs a solution

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
I'm having the exact same problem! I had died while fighting him originally and I thought I'd just go back and try again, but yeah I got the exact same dog pirates to fight. This bug is really annoying because you need to finish the fight to promote your companion

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
If this is the first fight with him, during it once he gets to a certain amount of health he teleports away. The game may have already given the command to make him teleport, causing him not to appear. If this is the second fight, I can't help you there.