Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Queen

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
After finishing the latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, I have come to an incredible realization. I see so much of Queen Cersei Lannister in Queen herself. Now I assume many of you don't know who Cersei Lannister is, but if you do, and if you were to watch the latest episode of 'Game of Thrones', I think you could agree with me that our Queen reflects Cersei Lannister in an incredible way.

Before the latest episode there was a theory involving Cersei Lannister, knows as the Mad Queen theory. The theory stated that Cersei would eventually 'crack' and eliminate all those who had done her harm throughout the series. And the theory came true. I was in such a state of shock as I was watching the first twenty minutes of the episode that I just looked at my screen, mouth open, eyes wide, and brain scrambling to comprehend everything that had happened.

And now I think, could our Queen reflect Cersei Lannister in such a way, that she could become our version of the 'Mad Queen'? Cersei Lannister had everything taken from her, her children, her dignity, and her husband. And after all that happened, she had enough. (I won't spoil what she did but I'll say she...blew up) Now our Queen, as a clockwork, doesn't feel emotion. Her emotions, the emotions she does not have, won't drive her to do anything insane, but our Queen doesn't need emotions to fuel her rage. All she needs is a motive, and the means to carry out her motive. But how far will our Queen go, is the question.

Cersei Lannister went straight ahead, she didn't care of the consequences, and she had the means to do, in her mind, what needed to be done. Will Queen go so far as to sacrifice her soldiers, make hasty decisions, expend her resources, or wipe out entire races and worlds to get what she wants? Perhaps she will, perhaps she won't. Either way, behind that mask, under all those gears, Queen will always be, and will perhaps one day be known to be, the Mad Queen.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
After finishing the latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, I have come to an incredible realization. I see so much of Queen Cersei Lannister in Queen herself. Now I assume many of you don't know who Cersei Lannister is, but if you do, and if you were to watch the latest episode of 'Game of Thrones', I think you could agree with me that our Queen reflects Cersei Lannister in an incredible way.

Before the latest episode there was a theory involving Cersei Lannister, knows as the Mad Queen theory. The theory stated that Cersei would eventually 'crack' and eliminate all those who had done her harm throughout the series. And the theory came true. I was in such a state of shock as I was watching the first twenty minutes of the episode that I just looked at my screen, mouth open, eyes wide, and brain scrambling to comprehend everything that had happened.

And now I think, could our Queen reflect Cersei Lannister in such a way, that she could become our version of the 'Mad Queen'? Cersei Lannister had everything taken from her, her children, her dignity, and her husband. And after all that happened, she had enough. (I won't spoil what she did but I'll say she...blew up) Now our Queen, as a clockwork, doesn't feel emotion. Her emotions, the emotions she does not have, won't drive her to do anything insane, but our Queen doesn't need emotions to fuel her rage. All she needs is a motive, and the means to carry out her motive. But how far will our Queen go, is the question.

Cersei Lannister went straight ahead, she didn't care of the consequences, and she had the means to do, in her mind, what needed to be done. Will Queen go so far as to sacrifice her soldiers, make hasty decisions, expend her resources, or wipe out entire races and worlds to get what she wants? Perhaps she will, perhaps she won't. Either way, behind that mask, under all those gears, Queen will always be, and will perhaps one day be known to be, the Mad Queen.
Queen DOES fell emotion. In the leaked Valencian Gauntlet for Wizard101, Gazzpacio's apprentice guinea pig states something along the lines of,"The thing that makes Gazzpacio's creations so special is because they can feel emotion. We can only assume that Queen was built in this same way.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
blazefire730 on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was Kane that built queen, not Gazzpacio.
Exactly, Kane says "Meet my finest creation - Queen". But do they actually feel emotion or simulate it?