Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Glass Bottom Ships

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I lost connection and upon reconnection most of my ship was invisible, the entire floor was largely invisible and I loved it. As such I suggest and would like glass bottom boats added to the game.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
It is an innovative idea. But ...

In my head, does not really make too much sense. And in my head it would probably look a little cheesy. And on top of that, a glass bottom ship would probably not be very suitable for broadside combat.

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Shiningfantasia on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
It is an innovative idea. But ...

In my head, does not really make too much sense. And in my head it would probably look a little cheesy. And on top of that, a glass bottom ship would probably not be very suitable for broadside combat.
you have to admit, it would loolk pretty cool.

Community Leader
seasnake on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
I lost connection and upon reconnection most of my ship was invisible, the entire floor was largely invisible and I loved it. As such I suggest and would like glass bottom boats added to the game.
They could do something similar if, instead of having a glass bottom, you got a ghost ship that was mostly transparent. That would look awesome (maybe it would travel in billowing fog too) and would still be very much thematic.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Like fully customizable ships!

Just had an idea:

Cheese wheels.With a cheese attack!

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
MzPhoenix on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Like fully customizable ships!

Just had an idea:

Cheese wheels.With a cheese attack!
Lol, I like it. Specialty of Cheese Attack: Enemy runs away from cannons to get the cheese, enemy stops firing for X amount of time. Attacking Wharf Rat ships has even more time.

Friendly Justin Everhart - Level 24