Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Dungeon Bugs

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
i was in mooshu in the dungeon khatodo where you gotta beat general tso. so i got to him and i was in battle and it said to provoke the chicken. I did this several times but nothing happened then eventually i got killed and had to start over again. Its dungeons like these that make me never wanna play again

Administrator
To threaten the chicken you need to defeat an enemy in a square next to the chicken and then stand in that square.

Give it another shot! Let me know how it goes.

Forum readers! Do you have any additional advice for chimchar?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 02, 2009
MasterOfSteel on Nov 18, 2012 wrote:
i was in mooshu in the dungeon khatodo where you gotta beat general tso. so i got to him and i was in battle and it said to provoke the chicken. I did this several times but nothing happened then eventually i got killed and had to start over again. Its dungeons like these that make me never wanna play again
It took me awhile but yes you need to defeat one of those guys near the chicken. Khotan was so hard for me until my lvl 23 friend ported and helped me win by distracting tso

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
To threaten the chicken you need to defeat an enemy in a square next to the chicken and then stand in that square.

Give it another shot! Let me know how it goes.

Forum readers! Do you have any additional advice for chimchar?
Load up on companions with high agility or those that can travel far. Swashbucklers are great here, since they have high agility (travel far) and provide massive damage to single targets. You only need to defeat one of the enemies surrounding the chicken (and stand in their spot after they are defeated). Player controlled Swashbucklers are even better, since the hide ability works wonders here.

Overall advice....get to the chicken area as quick as possible (there will be many overwatch triggers!!), focus on one of the enemies guarding the chicken and stand next to the chicken.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Kotan is not an easy dungeon, especially the last part where you have to threaten the chicken to win.

When you fight the last battle, pick your companions carefully. Bonnie Anne is definitely one you want in there, then have other strong hitters. If you have a Kan Po, or his crown equivalent Keisuki, at that level, he has "Walk In Shadows".

The best bet is to use one or two companions as fodder. This means they need to be the distraction in the main room, while you and your best hitting companion can sneak into the room with the chicken. Once you make it to the next room, pick one enemy to hit until his health is gone. In the next round, you step into the empty space next to the chicken (where the enemy was), and you win the dungeon.

It might take a time or two to get the hang of it, but once you do, you can do it on any pirate you have!

Good Luck!

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
If you have a witchdoctor character save your teleport spell for the moment when one of those suares are empty. Then you can quickly get there before another character steps into place.