Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

plz one eyed jack plz respond to this

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
i wanna add one eyed jack you cause nobody else will help me with quest that i really need help with they always just logoff when i ask so yea plz add me

lvl twenty five, zane kent ps i am a swahbuckler

Community Leader
What quest? Perhaps we can help with strategy or emotional support, if not in game!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Administrator
I'm sorry to hear you're having problems finding people to quest with!

Unfortunately I'm usually not available for direct quest assistance during the day, but there are a lot of players here on the forums that are willing to help in the ways they can (including giving some really good advice about quests if you're stuck).

Keep at it!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
bobthebuilder603 on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
i wanna add one eyed jack you cause nobody else will help me with quest that i really need help with they always just logoff when i ask so yea plz add me

lvl twenty five, zane kent ps i am a swahbuckler
Happy
Where do you need help at? I will be able to help once I find out place.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
I would love! to help i am bored and i love helping people i am level 50 so you can tell why lol but my point is add me Dark Hunter :D

Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
i will need help with ghost ships so how about on saturday meet me in the last realm in avery's court my name is zane kent and i am lvl thirty five

Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
When i click "U" to go to my companion screen it says percentages underneath them and I dont know what this means! Plz respond

Administrator
BalanceAngel128 on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
When i click "U" to go to my companion screen it says percentages underneath them and I dont know what this means! Plz respond
This is your percent chance that the companion will show up in battle.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
This is your percent chance that the companion will show up in battle.
Oh Ok I was wondering about that Thanks again Jack