Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What world do you think will come next?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
After MooShu, of course. I would like Polaris to come next, but I think Dragonspyre may come because the Avernus Skyway and you can see DS in the spiral when sailing through worlds.

What world do you think is next and what do you want next

(By the way, thanks for changing my name)

~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 32, Swashbuckler.

Administrator
(you're welcome about the name change . . . this makes you much more personable than just seeing a bunch of numbers)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Marleybone of course cause it give's us big hints in the Mooshu storyline.

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
I think it should be either marleybone or polaris. I just loved marleybone in wizard101 and can't wait for it in pirate101 while in the puppet show catbeard shows polaris just looks amazing. So i'm hoping for either of those worlds. plus both worlds look like they have good companions

Loyal Nathaniel Sharp

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sly Wolf on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
After MooShu, of course. I would like Polaris to come next, but I think Dragonspyre may come because the Avernus Skyway and you can see DS in the spiral when sailing through worlds.

What world do you think is next and what do you want next

(By the way, thanks for changing my name)

~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 32, Swashbuckler.
I never got the chance to see Avalon in Wizard101, I hear its a beautiful place. I want to see Avalon added after Mooshu.

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Definitely Polaris!

Wesley Pelton level 18
Daring Cole Stevenson level 17

Bosun
May 06, 2009
I would say it is between Aquila and Marleybone. I can't see Polaris coming up next or anytime soon in this point of the game. Marleybone because there is a Stormgate to the world in Hamamitsu Skyway and Rooke said he had some buisness to do in Marleybone with Map. Why would we not go after him for the Map piece to a world of riches and instead to a cold, ice world everyone's dying to see?

I say Aquila because there is another Stormgate to Aquila in Valencia and Monquista. There could be something special about it later on after Marleybone.

So again I can't see Polaris coming as of right now. Maybe a little after Marleybone or Aquila.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2011
I think probably Dragonspyre since I got in a fight with bone drakes in Avernus, and they where lv. 51-54, and at the end of the skyway there's a stormgate. Although ignoring the stormgate the levels could just be because Avernus is supposed to be a deathtrap. What do U think

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I like how both Wizard101 and Pirate101 intervene, but I would also like to see more worlds that aren't in either game yet, and make Pirate101 more unique. For example, Polaris. It's been hinted many times in both games, and I think adding it to Pirate101 would be awesome! And did everyone forget about the hinted Mirage in Pigswick Academy (via Wizard101)???

Ruthless Anthony
level 10 buccaneer

Petty Officer
Sep 18, 2009
There are 2 different ice worlds that you can glimpse in the storm gates from time to time, as well as Dragonspyre, so I would think Grizzleheim/Wintertusk (The one world looks like a frost giant statue), Polaris (Looks like a snow covered red castle), or Dragonspyre. But who really knows? Everyone has been predicting Empyria for Wizard101 since Wysteria was released and since then it has been Zafaria, Avalon, and Azteca, which were never mentioned in the game. It would be just like KI to toss in a world that nobody has heard of just to keep us guessing.