Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aztecosaur temple statue now crowns only?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Just what the title says. I was recently farming friar sand and got to my limit for gold (i.e. 100k). So I thought that I would go ahead and by an aztecosaur temple statue for gold. However, much to my surprise, it's now a crowns only item.

This is very dissapointing if you ask me, as before the new card pack came out, you could always purchase these statues for gold. I really hope that this is just a glitch and not intended, as I really don't want to pay crowns for a housing item that could previously be purchased for gold.

So there you have it, let me know what you think of this in the comments section below and as always thank you for your time.

Ensign
May 31, 2010
Actually, I think the Aztecasaur statue has always been a Crowns only item. One of the few things in that tab that never had a gold price. I remember noticing you couldn't buy it for gold in Beta, actually, and I'm pretty sure that even a few weeks ago it was crown only. I don't think this is a recent change.