Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stuck To Ship Big

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
While ridding the Bison Frigate, I noticed that if I hit tab while in the Sky, I cannot move from that spot. I've tried switching ships, but the only solution I've found is docking your ship. Please fix this.

Administrator
Hello. I was just on my Bison Frigate and was unable to recreate this bug. Can you give me more information including which equipment is on your ship and your location in the skyways when stuck? Also, does your computer meet the minimum system requirements?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 02, 2009
I was in Big Sky, fighting the Darkmoor ships around Boothill. I was playing my Musketeer. The Bison Shaman was my first mate. Um, my colors are orange and green. I can't really think of any thing else that might start the bug. Well, if started happening after I reached Nautical level 16 and equiped the Valcano Strike Horn. Is that helpful?

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Sometimes happened to me too (also aboard of my mighty Marleybone galleon), when i tabbed on my ship then i was not able to sail back, i solved the issue by doing simple a relog with the current character or just by switching server, i think that this issue (just my theory) is like when a failed teleport happens and the character ends stucked somewhere, these things happen usually in crowded/full servers.

Administrator
What Wheel are you using on your ship?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
What Wheel are you using on your ship?
Me captain Gunn's wheel and with galleon the Jade emperor wheel (both from crown shop).

Captain
May 02, 2009
I was using the Arrowhead Wheel I think its called? (the one bought in Bison Village) Though, after I logged off, and logged back in the next day, it stopped happening. Weird.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
This happened sometimes to me too. I had the Arrowhead Wheel as well. The thing is, it doesnt always bug.