Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Plz add this three things.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 28, 2011
I think we should have a life fountain and yumm yumm flying around the arena for if you loose or loose companions you can heal and get them back.Also I have aked people that if this bug them and they say yes! What bugs them is that when you buy a pack you cant choose what you want to get making it a waste of crowns and money!So plz do this improvement.

Ensign
Dec 24, 2012
I agree. I pvp a lot and when i loose my companions or health, I have to port back to avery court and then wallk back to pvp.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Fire lord on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
I think we should have a life fountain and yumm yumm flying around the arena for if you loose or loose companions you can heal and get them back.Also I have aked people that if this bug them and they say yes! What bugs them is that when you buy a pack you cant choose what you want to get making it a waste of crowns and money!So plz do this improvement.
Um i'm not much of a PvPer but the your statement about the pack makes no sense to me. The Tribal Crew Pack, if that's what you mean, is all about chance and randomness. When I buy a pack, my expectations for a Companion, outfit, whatever, is severely low as to keep an element of surprise if I actuallly do get it. By having some system of actually picking out what you want is just a waste of time. There'd be no point in the randomness the chance that the developers wanted to make. In fact, you're just saying scrap the pack and put all the items in there respective slots. Yeah they could do that but I mean, you really loose something of chance. Plus you wanna spend crowns on Treasures just to sell it? Now that's a bit of a waste to me without that next to something else.

The Packs to some people are only a waste of crowns because you don't get want you want while spending a small amount of Crowns on the first try. Now I guess whats frustrating them is with the Pack you've spent a lot of Crowns for the Companions, but you didn't get any of them. But it's all on chance. The Companions and all that have a smaller amount of chance compared to the housing items, treasures, gear etc. And the Packs don't stack up on each other. So if you get the Companion, you didn't spend 10,000c on it you only spent the 399c. The 10,000c is just the amount of Packs you spent on. If it's really worth it to anyone to try and get the Companions, well then it shouldn't feel like a waste cause you wanted to invest your time and money into it. Otherwise you never wanted the cool stuff at all.

The "pick-out-what-you-want-from-a-pack" idea is a thought but I think the developers would loose the affect they wanted to show. Kingsisle might recognize this but I doubt they'll implement that.

While it doesn't seem like much of a walk to Avery's Court to use the Life Fountain (IMO), the addition of Yum Yum fruit to the Brawlin' Hall and Spar Chamber doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. Besides the PvP isn't complete yet. We still don't have our "Diego the Duelist" yet or Ranked PvP.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Fire lord on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
I can see from your point of view but the thing with packs isn't really smart. Packs are supposed to be random and the reason you probaly don't ever get what you want is because their rare. Let me guess you wanted the companions or mounts right? Well they are extremely rare.

Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
I also agree, i always use my Mojo Potions after a PVP, it's not useful. You also can do like in Wizard101, in the training PVP, where we take back HP and Mana after the fight.

Noble Nicholas Nichols