Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a question about beta

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
hi does beta have a max level? cause i just saw a post and he said level 50 live level 53 beta please tell me and can you guys open beta to all players?

Community Leader
herobrine029 on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
hi does beta have a max level? cause i just saw a post and he said level 50 live level 53 beta please tell me and can you guys open beta to all players?
During "Closed Beta" the pirates level was not capped, many of us were at/around level 53.
Upon the last beta session, and release to live, the level 50 cap was introduced.

If you are a subscriber, or have purchased crowns in the last 30 days (as of when "Test" is opened), you can access the Test server. At this point it starts as a copy of live, with new content added and being tested, so level caps are now also in place on the test realm.

Until they raise the level cap, you wont be getting a pirate over level 50 anymore.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV