Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Item drop rates just ok

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
Hi I have finished all the quests i can find. I have decided to farm some bosses for some gear and hoping to get the tawny sky turtle pet.(I expect a pet drop is rare) I have been farming Friar Sand and all the Guardians in Mooshu. it seems that i get JUST gold from these bosses more often than any item drops. its this a bug or just how it is? I enjoy all the gold but it is rather disappointing not getting anything Item-wize after several battles in a row.

I have also noticed the same for ship bosses but this makes more sense to be cause multiple ships can bring down a ship in seconds. does the drop rate for ships decrease the more ships you have attacking?

Dylan, level 50 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
I have farmed all of the bosses that drop the armadillo verde pet, and the golden stingtail, or whatever scorpion is dropped by el guapo, but when I get to MooShu, first fight with takeda moomori in khotan dungeon gives me ebon spectre. Not too happy. Pet drop rates should definitely should increase, maybe to 35%. Make me happier, at least.