Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pirate101:the anime err cartoon

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
basically have you ever watched the pokemon anime well its basically that but with pirate101 and its not japanese the pilot would be where our pirate or in this case pirates because i want a character for each class(,,,, etc) enough said

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I'm, not so sure about this. But I think its a good idea.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
basically have you ever watched the pokemon anime well its basically that but with pirate101 and its not japanese the pilot would be where our pirate or in this case pirates because i want a character for each class(,,,, etc) enough said
Uh, what? What is a Pokemon Anime? It sounds like a show and this post seemed to be only made in a few minutes. Why did you rush through it and if it's a TV show the answer is NO!

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Sounds interesting, but you didn't give too much information? All you said was it is an english anime of Pirate101. What would it be about? What characters would it have? What would be the plot? The setting? With more information, this sounds like a cool idea...

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Ruthless Anthony on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
Sounds interesting, but you didn't give too much information? All you said was it is an english anime of Pirate101. What would it be about? What characters would it have? What would be the plot? The setting? With more information, this sounds like a cool idea...
well now that i think about it from you 3 i guess i did not think about this too much mainly because i have this other idea of a pirate101 world and i guess i focoused on it a little too much but ay ya want more ideas I WILL GIVE THEM TO YOU first off the characters would be all the characters of the regular game(captain avery,all of are compainions,gortez,etc) but with 5 main characters represtenting each class first off bucky would be a buccaner who one day his parents crew caused a mutiny and threw them into a endless abyss he would have a big appetite(and if your asking these two questions no he is not fat and if you love nintendo you might get he is sort of a refrence),have a passion for adventure,and be very loyal,theres big mack who grew up in cool ranch on a barn in cooper's roost and his parents where one day captured by deacon i dont have much ideas for his personaility at the moment except the fact that he is the cousin of bucky and has a spanish accent and is slightly more smarter than bucky those are two characters i thought of the moment telling more i will save for next time,the plot is the same as the pirate101 game you know find out where the heck el dorado is by finding the map peices by marco pollo similar to the pokemon anime where ash ketchum goes and collects all 8 gym badges the setting would be in the spiral
and heres the plot of each season season 1 is the part of the game where you get captain gun's treasure season 2 would be where you go to find gortez s3 when you in the game would go to monquista(p.s. in season 2 and 3 there would be 2 direct to dvd movies called gortez and the gold monkey and the second called the opposition vs the cresent moon) season 4 is when you find out about marco pollo's map and then go to valencia,season 6 is when your in santo pollo and then theres a lot of seasons that would be too much to read, if you get my point and if your a huge nintendo fan you probally get that its kinda like the pokemon anime

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
Uh, what? What is a Pokemon Anime? It sounds like a show and this post seemed to be only made in a few minutes. Why did you rush through it and if it's a TV show the answer is NO!
well ever watched cn on saturday morning at 8:30 the pokemon anime likley will come on with a new episode

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
a pirate101 cartoon could be interesting! maybe something like the boochbeard and grandy's past! that i would probly watch!!! but i would not make it anything like pokemon!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
well ever watched cn on saturday morning at 8:30 the pokemon anime likley will come on with a new episode
I go to school on the weekdays before that time Vampire from Darkmoor. I just gave you your new nickname for Pirate101. Be happy I gave it to you as some pirates wouldn't. I seen it sometimes over the summer and sometimes when I have an appointment. So that's what it is. It's a Cartoon?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Vinny Ace on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
a pirate101 cartoon could be interesting! maybe something like the boochbeard and grandy's past! that i would probly watch!!! but i would not make it anything like pokemon!
well would you watch it if there would be a random 3-5 minute short at the end about boochbeard and gandry going on some random adventure?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
I go to school on the weekdays before that time Vampire from Darkmoor. I just gave you your new nickname for Pirate101. Be happy I gave it to you as some pirates wouldn't. I seen it sometimes over the summer and sometimes when I have an appointment. So that's what it is. It's a Cartoon?
im not from darkmoor im from KROKOTOPIA

Ensign
Jun 10, 2011
Oh man.... NO! By Ratbeard's beard NO! I'm not rolling like this. Keep it as a video game.

Merciless Jack Silver Lv. 48
The Frozenwarrior

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
(Some character ideas)

Mark (The Buccaneer). Mark's parents were shot down by the Overlord (Armada ship belonging to Smite (TV exclusive clockwork elite) and he was raised by Krokotopians. He trained himself in the way of the daggers, lances, and also practiced Krokotopian magic. But one day, his home was under attack by Armada troops, so he had to fight his way out, but was arrested. Then he was saved by Gandry and Boochbeard.
He is somewhat obsessed with making a fortune. He also tends to be very deep involving his quotes. He is also the eldest of the three.

Flint (The Swashbuckler) Flint's ship was destroyed by a squid and he was raised by Ravens in Grizzleheim. He trained using swords and shields and others. Unfortunately, his friend was assaulted by Armada. He tried to fight back, but was arrested.
He treats himself like a ninja, and is very desperate at times.

Amanda (The Privateer) Amanda's parents were killed by a storm, and she was raised by Samoorai. She learned about shields, swords, and guns, but she was once on a ship that was assaulted by the Armada, and she was arrested.
She is sometimes lazy, and tries to inherit tips from her distant brother, Mark.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
thanks for the character ideas i thought of some more
mariano(the musketter):mariano's parents died in a mutiny unfortuantley and luckley one of the two loyal men of the crew were told to send him to an orphanage in marleybone and was adopted by a redcoat and then said redcoat taught him the art of gunnery at age 13(p.s. he is age 15 in the show)one day he was hired by the resistance to smuggle back some cannons,guns and ship materials for the resistance but unfourtantley was caught by deacon in the act he is a very smart pirate and possibly the smartest of the 5
speaking of clockworks and valencia what is smite like reply to me and explain anyways back to the next character
bianca(the witchdoctor):bianca was a fine pirate along with her parents until a storm came and her parents were kidnapped(they did not necessarly die they were kidnapped by some monquistan renegades she does not know the fate of her parents)next thing she new she was in skull island one day she was boarding a nui ship to rapa nui with snoopa nui(a watermole witchdocter and musican)one year after she moved to rapa nui the armada passed a law where magic was illegal and she was caught
she is very funny sometimes,a bit wise and enjoys exploring

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
I thought you said the WEEK not SATURDAY!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Sniper Rose on May 22, 2013 wrote:
I thought you said the WEEK not SATURDAY!
everyone what i meant by being similar to the pokemon anime i meant it would be similar plot-wise as in its nearly what you do exactly in pokemon but instead of pokemon it would be pirate101 just wanted to clear that up
p.s. i thought of a theme song and i called it "the spiral pirates" would you guys like to hear it in the next post?

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
That's it! That's exactly what I wanted! A cartoon! Yay!