Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Did Anyone Notice?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 28, 2008
Did anyone notice the female looking Armada Soldier along with Rooke, Deacon, Kane and the others in one of the cutscenes (or more accurately, Pirate Puppet Scenes?) (She was in there when Avery was talking about the Armada's Nefarious plans, by the way.) Who will she be? I wonder. She'd probably be a pretty good antagonist to add with the Armada.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Indeed.

She is the only member of the Armada council that has yet to be identified. Hopefully we will find out more as new content becomes available.

Talon Devereaux

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
ZoeyDawn999 on May 9, 2013 wrote:
Did anyone notice the female looking Armada Soldier along with Rooke, Deacon, Kane and the others in one of the cutscenes (or more accurately, Pirate Puppet Scenes?) (She was in there when Avery was talking about the Armada's Nefarious plans, by the way.) Who will she be? I wonder. She'd probably be a pretty good antagonist to add with the Armada.
A lot of characters are calling her queen, knowing she is the second in command to Kane.

Ensign
Dec 28, 2008
Quentin Atherton on May 10, 2013 wrote:
A lot of characters are calling her queen, knowing she is the second in command to Kane.
Interesting. She could be the younger "sister" to Kane or they could end up being a mechanical couple, but I don't know yet. Who knows.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
Quentin Atherton on May 10, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure we know anything yet, it's really more of an assumption.