Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Issue With Search Option

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Not sure what section this would go in. I have noticed an issue on the message boards here with the search option. It used to be when you searched by username it would find all posts by that user. Now however, it seems to only find threads by that username not posts. I would assume this is a bug. Please fix this as it makes it much harder to find older posts.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I agree. The Search for Author is only turning up threads started by that author, not all his posts. I, also, would like to see ALL the posts by that author. Maybe the default could be the last 3 months or 50 posts but there should be a way to override the default value whatever it is if you really want to see what that author has written in the past.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I agree, let us chose threads or posts as I am a huge fan of some of our posters and I would love to see what other creative gems they have left here for us.