Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cat in the Hat? MacCavity?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
KI, any chance we're going to be able to get either of these swashbuckling cats as crew? Even in the Crown Shop?

Their sounds were fabulous and I spent all my time in Marleybone wanting one of them.

On a side note, thank you for the terrific atmosphere Marleybone had, especially the Isle of Dogs with the cobblestones, fog and rats. It made just sitting there and watching the screen a wonderful experience.

Ensign
Mar 26, 2012
Sorry to ruin your day but there is already a cat pirate, just not obtainable anymore because it came with the Boochbeard Bundle ($89) which was only on sale through the website for a few months.

Cass Underwood Lvl 58
Ryan Underwood Lvl 16
Andrew Underwood Lvl 11
Samuel Underwood Lvl 6
Caleb Underwood Lvl 12
Brandon Underwood Lvl 4

Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
That, I believe, is Calico Jack who I have seen around with other players occasionally.

We also have the ninja so I see no reason for not including another cat swashbuckler, especially one as nice as the one with the hat on.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Stormy Autumn on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
That, I believe, is Calico Jack who I have seen around with other players occasionally.

We also have the ninja so I see no reason for not including another cat swashbuckler, especially one as nice as the one with the hat on.
No its just the cat pirate from the boochbeard bundle but i have made a reccommendation into adding calico jake as a companion in the future updates you can also join he discussion about the cat pirate in a topic called "cat pirate" if you search and help convince KI to make calico a companion or just bring the cat pirate back
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64