Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I think ELdorado is in dragonspiral

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
it's would make sense right the best treasure ever in the deadliest place ever.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hmmm... It's a good theory, but I can't say it's the most realistic. As said, El Dorado has its own Stormgate. It never stays in one place, and it requires a map to get there. And who said Dragonspyre is the most dangerous?

Sneaky Emma (Everhart)

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Hmmm... It's a good theory, but I can't say it's the most realistic. As said, El Dorado has its own Stormgate. It never stays in one place, and it requires a map to get there. And who said Dragonspyre is the most dangerous?

Sneaky Emma (Everhart)
The portal to El Dorado is in the Valley of the Golden Monkey

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
No! It is in the Monquistan skyway. I have a map I will trade you for three crates of yum and a few gold trinkets!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I'm confuzzled now. a. a

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
No! It is in the Monquistan skyway. I have a map I will trade you for three crates of yum and a few gold trinkets!
Lol and I suppose you have a bridge for sale too?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
truesaviorofthespi... on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
it's would make sense right the best treasure ever in the deadliest place ever.
True but I'm not sure dragonspyre is the most deadliest place I'm sure somewhere in the spiral their is a more dangerous place

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
everyone don't forget there is a stormgate that (right now) does not have a use in dragonspyre, you can see it when picin' up doom shards for old scratch's houngan promo. and i spotted a stormgate with squid arms comming out of it in "the passage" in aquila.

Someday we will find El Dorado

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I saw the Gate it was kind of weird. Also the rocks around it make it seem pretty ominous. I believe that it might be there but the El Dorado stormgate doesn't stay open long. But I highly doubt KI would make us chase a Stormgate all around the spiral with a time limit.

Ensign
Sep 18, 2010
El Dorado isn't in DragonSpyre or anywhere to be exact...it's a mirage. It appears anywhere it can depending on the time and space continuum...and as well El Dorado is extremely ancient even more ancient then DragonSpyre and if it was in DragonSpyre I'm sure the Dragon Titan would have found it. Plus, El Dorado as the only available preview shows, it is Aztecan or another ancient culture...

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I believe it is it's very own world with one island.