Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Pirate Olympics

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Matthew Evans here. It's time for the first ever Pirate Olympics, and I'm your host.
Our first event: the fencing competition.
There are four competitors vying for the title of Master Fencer: the hero El Toro, the corsair Sarah Steele, the rookie Lucy Sterling, and the seasoned pro Ridolfo Capoferro.
Now, it's time for your opinion.
Who do you think will win?
Here are the matchups:
Lucy Sterling vs. Sarah Steele
El Toro vs. Ridolfo Capoferro
As many who are willing, please post. On Saturday evening, the results will be listed and the matches will take place.
This is Matthew Evans reporting from the Pirate Olympics. See you tomorrow.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
CyberMaster12 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
Matthew Evans here. It's time for the first ever Pirate Olympics, and I'm your host.
There are four competitors vying for the title of Master Fencer: the hero El Toro, the corsair Sarah Steele, the rookie Lucy Sterling, and the seasoned pro Ridolfo Capoferro.
Here are the matchups:
As many who are willing, please post. On Saturday evening, the results will be listed and the matches will take place.
First of all the Olympics are in the winter next year so move it to when the Olympics are happening so it would match up with irl ones. :D
Now here are the results:
Sarah cause she is that much more epic and you get her for free! Also she's the original! :D
El Toro because you gain him in Mooshu while you gain Ridolfo Capoferro in Valencia! :D

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CyberMaster12 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
Here are the matchups:
Oh wow.... Hmm, as for the Lucy vs Sarah battle, I'd say Sarah has a better chance of winning. If Lucy's just a rookie, than Sarah's victory is kinda definite. Plus Sarah is a little more awesome.

Hmmm... El Toro vs Ridolfo? Uh oh... Hmm, with the accuracy buff it would give Toro a better chance. So I'm going to say El Toro! -fanc music of awesomeness XD-

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Hahah! ok, I'll play ;D
I'll place my bets on Sarah Steele and...
(*whispers, "I'm so sorry, El Toro" *blows kiss*) Ridolfo Capoferro

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Sorry for the delay, folks. The votes have been tallied, and now it's time for the main event.
Round One: Sarah Steele vs. Lucy Sterling.
The two fencers enter the arena.
Let the match... begin!
Lucy makes the first move, a quick slash.
Sarah dodges.
Lucy attacks again.
This time Sarah blocks the attack.
She then leaps into the air, preparing to attack.
Lucy attempts to block the attack.
Sarah returns to the ground, then forces Lucy's blades down.
She then quickly twirls her arms, sending her opponent's blades flying.
Defenseless, Lucy ducks under the attack sent her way, only to get poked by Sarah's other blade.
The victory goes to Sarah!
Now for the other match.
Round Two: El Toro vs. Ridolfo Capoferro.
The two fencers enter the arena.
Let the match... begin!
Both fencers advance.
Both attempt to deliver a quick jab to the other, but the attacks cancel each other out.
Suddenly, both sides engage in a flurry of rapid strikes, none of which seem to be connecting.
Out of nowhere, Ridolfo jumps and tries to slash at El Toro, who ducks.
Then El Toro jumps, preparing to preform his signature move.
Ridolfo moves his blades into blocking position.
El Toro executes The Mark of Toro, slashing across, then down.
The assault is blocked.
El Toro completes the maneuver by slashing and disappearing in a cloud of rose petals.
The second attack is also blocked.
Suddenly, El Toro reappears behind Ridolfo and successfully jabs him in the back.
The victory goes to El Toro!
Now it is time to try and figure out who will win in the clash between El Toro and Sarah Steele.
See you again on Monday evening or Tuesday morning.
This is Matthew Evans signing off for now.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I don't have El Toro, Sarah Steele, or Lucy Sterling, so I'm going with my dear unicorn fencer, Ridolfo.

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
Saturday just passed. So I'm guessing that (by the number of votes) that the last round could be Sarah vs. Toro.

My votes are also for Sarah and El Toro.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hmm... Sarah, she's an excellent fencer. And she has flanking! And two promotions!

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Sarah will kill El Toro no problem, sorry El Toro but as a Swashbuckler Sarah is always the favorite.

Bristly Kevin

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Ha! Simple. El Toro... My vote's for El Toro, easily. I'm so sorry, Sarah, but El Toro is just too epic! *shot*

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
El Toro shall win. I believe if you put a bull in a room with a mouse, you can say bye-bye to the mouse. Plus I just LOVE El Toro's critical strikes. And I doubt that Sarah could possibly protect Santo Pollo by herself for as long as El Toro has.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
El Toro because he is a bull and he's been a hero for as long as Cool Ranch remembers and then he leaves into the shadows but with our help, he comes back! He is a hero indeed while Sarah is a hero but just known to the Pirates and the Armada. El Toro is much more popular so it goes to Toro!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
This is me Jacob Freeman and here we are on Thursday. I just wanted to see the votes and here they are! Drum roll please!
Sarah: 4
El Toro: 4
It's a tie. If the last voter makes it a tie, then Matthew Evans will have to break the tie. This is Jacob Freeman, signing off.