Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about New Houses

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
I love the Witchdoctor house there was alot of passage ways and witchy stuff everywhere its nice and creepy a good witch feel but.......

In some areas its a bit too dark,someone has pictures on central where you can see its just really dark.

I had a hard time during the day to make my way around the darker areas making me wish i had a creepy skull lantern.

Was wondering or requesting if the darker areas can either be a bit brighter or can we get some form of wall torches that can lit up little bits of the dark areas so we can move around a bit easier.

Other then that GJ KI on the new housing

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
I am going to merge my question here the portals in the crown shop are those portals i can use in my house so i can warp to any world i want

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Kasclepius on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
I am going to merge my question here the portals in the crown shop are those portals i can use in my house so i can warp to any world i want
The portals do not work as a Spiral/World door. They are only used to transport your pirate from one house to the other without having to equip each one.

They are also fun items that a lot of people use when creating mazes or using the housing glitches to transport themselves or their friends to other places within a house.

Right now the only way to transport to another world is through the Transportalers that are in the major hubs of each world. These cost Crowns/Gold depending on your membership status.

~SM~