Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hopeless Pvp Match

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
So, the other day, I was doing pvp and it was me (me alone) vs 4 other players. One was a level 50 something, and the other 3 ranged from level 7-16. And I was level 33. I got killed sooooo easily! I wish that KI would put something in the game to filter pvp matches like this because I didn't stand a chance. Even though 3 of the people were so many levels lower than me, the level 50 something ( I think he was level 57) and his companions took me out so quickly!

Rachel - Level 33

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
hi,

yeah you are right, the very low pirates get defeated so quickly, its not fun to do a pvp battle like that, I think KI will get that in, but the pvp is now just in beta, I think we just have to wait until KI is ready to put that in a test realm.

Blaze Carter

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
So, the other day, I was doing pvp and it was me (me alone) vs 4 other players. One was a level 50 something, and the other 3 ranged from level 7-16. And I was level 33. I got killed sooooo easily! I wish that KI would put something in the game to filter pvp matches like this because I didn't stand a chance. Even though 3 of the people were so many levels lower than me, the level 50 something ( I think he was level 57) and his companions took me out so quickly!

Rachel - Level 33
Well of course they did....they are 20 levels above you. But at least it didn't take long so you didn't waste a lot of time. Have fun. It's not all about winning....but getting better. I beat a few level 50's when I was level 40 because I started to learn how to survive a little longer each time I battled them. Then I started to learn how to win. Then I started winning. If you want to pvp against some one around your own level then find a player that also wants to do so. Then go to a brawling hall. Keep going to different realms until you find a brawling hall that's empty and then you guys can pvp against each other.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme

Ensign
Jan 25, 2013
That is weird that's kinda the reason i don't play PvP.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
I always get heck for doing pvp. Everyone is like ' Stormy Wolf Gordon, can you flee now?" or they would be like " Wolf is a cheater" (Witchdoctors changes battles the most. guess that's why it's not fair) but I am who I am and you are you

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Maybe another reason it is very unfair is because people who have finished all there is to do are bored, play pvp because they have absolutely nothing to do. You'd think that if they've been playing that much to have finished, they would do something else.

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:

Rachel - Level 33
One time, one I was level 17, It was me vs. 2 level 50+'s and 2 level 1-12's.