Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Clockwork Armada!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 18, 2013
Has anyone else noticed how much i hate clockworks? I just simply loathe them! I mean, remember Avery's puppet show on the armada? You know i didn't at first believe this but, Deacon is a clockwork as well! If any clockwork gets in my way, this means you, Kane! I'll bring you down for good! So now you see how much i hate clockworks.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
ClockworkGenius88 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed how much i hate clockworks? I just simply loathe them! I mean, remember Avery's puppet show on the armada? You know i didn't at first believe this but, Deacon is a clockwork as well! If any clockwork gets in my way, this means you, Kane! I'll bring you down for good! So now you see how much i hate clockworks.
I kinda agree the armada is just that kind of the villian you love to hate. kingsile knew what they were doing when they made the armada for this game In my opinion there one of the best villian's in online gaming up there with gray mann in tf2 but a main problem i have with the armada is that they have the generic world domina-
M.bison:OF COURSE!!!!

Well it's actually spiral domination
Nosib .M:!!!!ESROUC FO(See what i did there?)
well case in point the armada are great antagonist's to a great game.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Kane briefly scanned the dispatch sent by one of his spies on Skull Island. If he had had the capability of smiling, he would have.

"Keep an eye on this one," he commanded his generic lackey. "I sense he may cause trouble in the future."