Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Orchard Chamelion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
Hi, I just wanted some help with this. You see, I have been trying to get a pet for 1-2 weeks, and finally searched up how on the web. I saw that you could get an Orchard Chamelion from battles such as Buster Crab and Fin Dorsal. I fought Fin Dorsal down in the Gullet at least 10 times, but got nothing, except unwanted clothes and gold. I just really want some help getting the Orchard Chamelion and wonder why I'm not getting it when I should be .

Smart Horace Reade

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I got mine from the Fin in the tunnels. Try that fight, ya never know. I spent hours doing the gullet fight too, I got rich but never got the pet tough I had several friends tell me they got more than one. Ya never know how the loot table dice will roll .

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Yohoho!

Orchid Chameleon is a rare drop, especially from Buster Crab.

So, yeah......

SwashySOOOOOOO Avenged

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
The chance of pets dropping are very low, and you are probably not very lucky with Fin. I actually got my Chameleon on the first try. Remember to be very persistent, farming isn't easy, it especially seems harder if you don't get what you want every fight. Just keep trying, it will eventually come around!

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
Thanks, guys. I didn't expect to get any replies from this I accidently made a second post about it on another message board.

Smart Horace Reade