Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirates versus the Darkitect

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Recently, I became interested in the canceled MMO, LEGO Universe. During my research of the intergalactic quest, I found that recently a great and never-before-seen horror had been discovered. The villain Baron Typhonus, known simply as the Darkitect. Typhonus was on a quest to find the Imagination Nexus, with the assistance of Dr. Overbuild, Duke Exeter, and Hael Storm. When the team finally found it, Baron used its power to create the monstrous Spider Boss. However, his chaotic creation seized him and dragged him into the Nexus. Overbuild plugged the Nexus and escaped with the others before the planet exploded. Typhonus and the Spider Boss, when combined with the Nexus, created the destructive Maelstrom. Later, it was discovered that Typhonus survived and was in fact controlling the Maelstrom from within, becoming the Darkitect. A person getting a once in a lifetime chance to play the game one last time discovered an unreleased battle with the Darkitect. In it, the image of Typhonus was horribly warped, and it proceeded to torture him until the screen went black and his health dropped to zero. This person had recorded his experience, so he could never forget it. He claimed that the incident completely stripped Typhonus of his remaining humanity, showing him for the psychopath he was. He also said that the image would either give a person nightmares, or give him the motivation to defeat such a foe no matter what. What do you think? Could the Pirates ever stand a chance against such a foe? If this gets accepted, leave your thoughts below!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
:D Yay! Someone remembers that game! I helped beta test that game. I was very sad when they cancelled it. That is the first time someone has ever spoken of the Darkitect. I loved the battles on multiple worlds to defeat the Malestrom and save the last shard of pure imagination.

Now, I believe that trying to defeat the Darkitect, with his endless powers of using infected imagination, would be a true challenge. Imagination creates and destroys, and even with our WHOLE crew helping, it would be insanely hard. But it could be done, if that one pirate had the help of others. That is what I think, so I believe pirates would win.

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
warriorscreed on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
:D Yay! Someone remembers that game! I helped beta test that game. I was very sad when they cancelled it. That is the first time someone has ever spoken of the Darkitect. I loved the battles on multiple worlds to defeat the Malestrom and save the last shard of pure imagination.

Now, I believe that trying to defeat the Darkitect, with his endless powers of using infected imagination, would be a true challenge. Imagination creates and destroys, and even with our WHOLE crew helping, it would be insanely hard. But it could be done, if that one pirate had the help of others. That is what I think, so I believe pirates would win.
Thank you for noticing. I never played the game myself, but it looks awesome. By the way, I hear some guys are making their own sequel to Universe. They're calling it Nexus Adventures. Apparently, it takes place during or after Typhonus is overthrown and a new villain currently known as the Maelstrom Essence takes over for him. Apparently, the main character is trapped in Sector 9 by the Maelstrom, and assists four divisions of the Factions to defeat it. Among its allies is a disgruntled former Nexus Force scientist called X. X developed a helmet that defends the wearer from the Maelstrom, as well as Fusion weapons combining Imagination and Maelstrom energy, but was overlooked, which allowed the Maelstrom to convince him to assist it. While I have you, would you mind telling me some stories about your time on the game if you can remember? I'd be glad to listen... Err... Read.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Sorry that I haven't answered yet. A glitch happened with my account and I wasn't able to post anything for a few months. Anyway, to the stories! The game itself was really well done. The story line had you starting out at a facility that contained the Maelstrom. In a freak accident, the Maelstrom escaped, infecting a ton of the scientists there. Only one survived. My mission was to get down there as fast as I could to save him. The bad part was that I was stuck on a spaceship which was going to crash in a few minutes. You had to quickly assemble parts to build a rocket ship and escape. After getting of the spaceship, you land in the middle of the fight, and you are given weapons and gear to combat the Maelstrom. Using imagination, you create gunning turrets to try to hold off the infected scientists. After doing that (and destroying tons of Maelstrom infected), you enter a fort, where you are given further instructions to go to a town where the different factions of warriors are. Once you get there, you choose your class, do a few quests, get a pet or two, and then you are sent to the Nexus. After fighting a ton of Maelstrom pirates, getting more pets and things, you finally get to the Nexus tower. That, sadly, was as far as it went, even when it was released to the public. The game crashed and burned after only a year, and that was it. I hope you like this. I will try to remember more stuff as the days go on. Thanks to anyone who reads this!