Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vadima's Visions - What's Vexing You?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 02, 2015
Madame Vadima

Here a question that maybe your Crystal Ball probably won't have the answer to. I just kidding you always have the answer. Here the question " Will you teach us Shadow Magic in the next arc of Pirate101 or in the Future Perhaps?"

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
Who beat what world the fastest. Could you give us a list of Pirates' names, and which pirate beat which world the fastest? On a side note, could your crystal ball see as far as what Professor Falmea said about how "winter is coming" what does that mean...
Lol joking aside, I personally think it was really a HUGE hint as to what is coming...in WINTER. Where do a lot of players want to go to where it has almost everything to do with WINTER and all things cold? Maybe we'll actually see some Penguins there!

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Magnificent Kiley on Nov 4, 2015 wrote:
Lol joking aside, I personally think it was really a HUGE hint as to what is coming...in WINTER. Where do a lot of players want to go to where it has almost everything to do with WINTER and all things cold? Maybe we'll actually see some Penguins there!
Nope.

1. Falmea confirmed Pirate will not have a new world this year.

2. Wizard is getting Polaris.

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
I have an question that i want answered in december: OUT OF All the pets in the game, what is the LEast known pet and the most owned pet ( only 1 answer for each catagory, and how you get them)( by HOW you get them, i mean what Boss drops them)

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
My question is this:

How many pirates complete every single quest in the game, from Skull Island to Aquila, side quests included?

Ensign
May 14, 2013
My question is this: What is the most common and least common mount used by players?

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
What is the most common class?

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
How many players join our pirate world each DAY?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Are there any name combinations that haven't been used by anyone, or any that are least popular among players?

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
Is the Stephan the Krok/ Uber Krok task in Marleybone based on a song called Schnappi? The song itself is German about a crocodile from Egypt and the task has many German qualities (Dr. Schnippi, Uber Krok, Mein Krokogarten, German accent, etc) and I've been wondering if it is because I love love love German things and am so glad something is German.

Thanks.

Ensign
May 09, 2013
Seems as good a place as any to post this question. How does KI go about voice actors, etc? do you just get a bunch of people from staff? or do people audition?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Out of all the paying subscribers or crowns players, what percentage of them post on this forum? I've always been curious about that.

Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
O Madam Valdima, can you look into the far reaches of the Spiral through your crystal ball, and see if you can find out where the Armada will strike next? Or do you see the frighting vision of the Armada finally getting their wish of taking over the Spiral and eliminating all Pirates once and for all.

Ensign
Aug 16, 2014
Hey Vadima,

I wouold like to know how much gold the Stage Coaches in Cool Ranch have made since they were implemented.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm a swashbuckler and I've been told that my dodge is extraordinary ( 209 ), yet I know that I can get it higher with either the Turncoat's Boots ( +16 to dodge ) or the Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu ( + 18 to dodge ).
My question is this: What is the highest dodge available to a swashbuckler?

Ensign
Jan 05, 2014
hello i was wondering what made you want to become a witchdoctor i have one myself but my main pirate is a swashbuckler im glad that you take time to talk to fellow pirates in the spiral hope you have a nice day
- brianna

Ensign
Feb 14, 2012
This may already have been done, but....

Where are most pirates from?

How did most of the pirates' parents die?

Bradley

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi my question is what is yours and the other trainers favorite thing to do when not training pirates?

Ensign
Oct 03, 2012
Hey i'm wondering this:
Which Player Has The Most Of The Following:
- Health
- Accuracy
- Dodge
- Weapon Power
- Armor
-Resistance

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Hello! I was wondering, how many players have beaten the tower of moo manchu?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Which skyways (besides Skull Island Skyway and maybe Avernus) are the most and least visited by pirates?

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
I know it's something of a shameful question, but there are people who can put this information to good use one way or another. What zone produces the greatest number of legitamate player misconduct reports. And for the sake of being thorough, you might as well also answer this question regarding zones in Wizard101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What is the most popular badge? How many players have fulfilled ALL current badge requirements?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
How many pirates have completed every quest in the game?

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
anecorbie on Mar 6, 2016 wrote:
What is the most popular badge? How many players have fulfilled ALL current badge requirements?
My guess is that the badge The Nefarious 6th is the most popular one. I have seen every class use it in and around the piratin' world.