Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

froggo villa (wierd please read)

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Oh I might want to tell rooster cogburn to check
no you wont. he fights with me

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
fyromancer on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
no, you cant
You can like all side companions. You cant buy El toro kan po ETC like all companions for everyone you cant buy them. but side companions that don't talk in story you can.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
witchdoctor of awe... on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
You can like all side companions. You cant buy El toro kan po ETC like all companions for everyone you cant buy them. but side companions that don't talk in story you can.
Well, Kan Po isn't for everyone, only his crown counterpark is, Keisuke Yagi, but yeah, I see what you're saying. Just remember though, for crowns sake, try to strategically buy Companions, not with your eyes, but with your mind :)

Ensign
May 04, 2012
loconico553 on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Yes, you can im a level 34 musk and I have him from the CS
Yes it is possible to get him from the crown shop, you just have to finish the quest like any other crown shop item quest

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Yeah I saw him in the jail cell its weird. Maybe Its for other players that don't get him and after they beat him he appears in the jail as if he had gotten arrested

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
fyromancer on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
no, you cant
Actually, to correct you, it is possible to purchase Froggo Villa from the Crown Shop. However, in order to purchase him, you must first defeat him.
Not meaning to be rude or anything!
Ambitious Natalie Brewster