Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

El Toro Roleplay!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 20, 2013
This is about El Toro's life, and please add on to this story.

It was a dark day when Don Ronrigo's (a. k a. El Toro) parents died when he was 2 years old. A man adopted him because he wanted a son to carry on the mask of El Toro. This will soon change his life...

At age 7, he went to buy some food. When he was done, he got lost. He went to 3 strange men if they could help him get back to his house and they said yes. Don Ronrigo got in their ship and the men said that he should stay in the bottom of the ship. When Don Ronrigo got there, the three men closed the door and locked it. He was trapped! Two days later, Don Ronrigo's adopted father broke into the ship , defeated the three men with his bare hands, got his adopted son, and left. After that, Don Ronrigo's adopted father decided that it was time to train his son to be El Toro.

Please add on! Silver Hunter Hawkins , Lv. 41 Witchdocter

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well this one sounds like its gonna be fun. Nice idea, Slash The First and welcome to the message boards. x Settles down to watch the story unfold. x

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
after training he was mega good with the blade. at age 13 he met mustang sally a k a Carolina and asked her to be her boyfriend, one day in the night el guapo took mustang sally to banditoad gulch he made much a racket for el toro to notice but when he went out of bed they were gone nowhere to be seen but his adopted father was in bed strong asleep when he saw he gave up and went to bed. the next morning he searched all Santa Pollo to find sally and he found a mysterious pathway ...

just kicking things up a notch romantic Nicholas jones level 62 swashbuckler

see my topic: the companions that swashy's get

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
slash the first on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
This is about El Toro's life, and please add on to this story.

It was a dark day when Don Ronrigo's (a. k a. El Toro) parents died when he was 2 years old. A man adopted him because he wanted a son to carry on the mask of El Toro. This will soon change his life...

At age 7, he went to buy some food. When he was done, he got lost. He went to 3 strange men if they could help him get back to his house and they said yes. Don Ronrigo got in their ship and the men said that he should stay in the bottom of the ship. When Don Ronrigo got there, the three men closed the door and locked it. He was trapped! Two days later, Don Ronrigo's adopted father broke into the ship , defeated the three men with his bare hands, got his adopted son, and left. After that, Don Ronrigo's adopted father decided that it was time to train his son to be El Toro.

Please add on! Silver Hunter Hawkins , Lv. 41 Witchdocter
After about 20 years:

'' En garde!'' shouted a girl with long brown hair and beating blue eyes. She wore a purple western hat with four golden stars and a pink feather, a blue mooshu skirt with light waves, a light purple jacket was on her shoulders and blue boots with a golden moon on the sides. Ashley Holystone. The young swashbuckler was holding a fence in her hand and was dueling Rodrigo in his secret chamber. He stopped Ashley's attack and went aside.
'' That all you got?'' he asked. Ashley grinned and stood up with her full size. Her eyes twinkled mischievously.
'' Don't underestimate me Toro'' she warned and drops a smoke pellet. When the black smoke cleared she was gone. Rodrigo turned around and carefully scans the chamber. The bull didn't see any sign where the captain of the golden moon might hide, but then he looks up and raises his foil. Ashley fell to the side and starts spinning from one side to the other trying to get Rodrigo by surprise. He keeps blocking and blocking till he decided to attack. This time Ashley blocked. The fencers were standing and hardly breathing, with their weapons crossed above. They stood like that for two minutes and then started to lough.
'' Man, amigo, where did you learn to block like that?'' the girl asked falling to a seat. Toro's smile faded as he sat in the other ...
From here we can add more characters. Rodrigo's gonna tell his story to us!

Fair Ashley Holystone

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Star owl on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
After about 20 years:

'' En garde!'' shouted a girl with long brown hair and beating blue eyes. She wore a purple western hat with four golden stars and a pink feather, a blue mooshu skirt with light waves, a light purple jacket was on her shoulders and blue boots with a golden moon on the sides. Ashley Holystone. The young swashbuckler was holding a fence in her hand and was dueling Rodrigo in his secret chamber. He stopped Ashley's attack and went aside.
'' That all you got?'' he asked. Ashley grinned and stood up with her full size. Her eyes twinkled mischievously.
'' Don't underestimate me Toro'' she warned and drops a smoke pellet. When the black smoke cleared she was gone. Rodrigo turned around and carefully scans the chamber. The bull didn't see any sign where the captain of the golden moon might hide, but then he looks up and raises his foil. Ashley fell to the side and starts spinning from one side to the other trying to get Rodrigo by surprise. He keeps blocking and blocking till he decided to attack. This time Ashley blocked. The fencers were standing and hardly breathing, with their weapons crossed above. They stood like that for two minutes and then started to lough.
'' Man, amigo, where did you learn to block like that?'' the girl asked falling to a seat. Toro's smile faded as he sat in the other ...
From here we can add more characters. Rodrigo's gonna tell his story to us!

Fair Ashley Holystone
Toro's smile faded as he sat in the other chair, remembering his tale, along with many others that he always dreaded to bare, but never shown through his perfect smile and charming features. If anything, he was beginning to think of a way to charm himself out of this one... he never liked thinking about his past: A past before Santa Pollo. Just as he dodged his Captain's attacks, he dodged this topic a lot... perhaps that's how he learned to dodge so well..?

Ashley noticed Rodrigo's change in appearance and was... slightly alarmed. Shes rarely ever seen the gleaming, proud bull loose his golden smile, specially so suddenly. She looked at the soft, damp ground as the bull was lost in his own thoughts; not even noticing the questionable glances he received from the Captain from time to time. 'He seems to dodge this question a lot,' the Captain thought, remembering the first time she has ever saw Toro lose his smile: The first time they visited Mooshu...

Rodrigo finally looked up and caught the Captain looking at him, who quickly glanced down by pure reflex, even though it was too late: Toro noticed this. He sigh and finally decided... if he can tell Carolina of his cruel past, he can tell his Captain as well...

***lol, I know I'm dodging the good part, but I'm curious as to what you guys can think of after reading this. Lord knows if y'all don't say something, I will ***

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Bloody Belle on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
Toro's smile faded as he sat in the other chair, remembering his tale, along with many others that he always dreaded to bare, but never shown through his perfect smile and charming features. If anything, he was beginning to think of a way to charm himself out of this one... he never liked thinking about his past: A past before Santa Pollo. Just as he dodged his Captain's attacks, he dodged this topic a lot... perhaps that's how he learned to dodge so well..?

Ashley noticed Rodrigo's change in appearance and was... slightly alarmed. Shes rarely ever seen the gleaming, proud bull loose his golden smile, specially so suddenly. She looked at the soft, damp ground as the bull was lost in his own thoughts; not even noticing the questionable glances he received from the Captain from time to time. 'He seems to dodge this question a lot,' the Captain thought, remembering the first time she has ever saw Toro lose his smile: The first time they visited Mooshu...

Rodrigo finally looked up and caught the Captain looking at him, who quickly glanced down by pure reflex, even though it was too late: Toro noticed this. He sigh and finally decided... if he can tell Carolina of his cruel past, he can tell his Captain as well...

***lol, I know I'm dodging the good part, but I'm curious as to what you guys can think of after reading this. Lord knows if y'all don't say something, I will ***
xThanks for playing along Bloody Belle. I was surprised when you showed the original personality of my Ashley . Btw, I liked your story with... um...that world war II ( i know I'm mysterious), but i hope i'm not mistaking you for someone else.
Now to the topic ... I got nothing. lol
''What!?'' shouted Ratbeard.
'' That's the first'' agreed Birgus.
Yeah, i know. As much as i like making stories of Ashley's adventures, this time, this day I have no inspiration .
'' But you're an artist!'' said Sarah. I know i am. It's just very rare that i get that kind of inspiration that is above. To tell ya the truth, that was my first story success. Anyway, if i'll get something, i'm turning on the komputer even at night time .

Fair Ashley Holystone

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Bloody Belle on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:

-Aha! I have it!-
Ashley looked at her friend, or amigo as she called him, and said softly:
'' Come on. You're a member of the golden moon. You know my story...'' her voice cuts off as she remembered the reason, why she became a pirate. She took a deep breath and finished. '' Now tell me yours.''
The land owner raised his eyes to his captain. He knew he can trust her for a lot of reasons. Ashley was always a good listener (No matter if it was battle time or not), and she usually knew how to make a crew mate feel better.
Rodrigo was about to begin, but then a sound of moving wall was made. And one of them did. Some of Ashley's crew members were lying on the dusty floor. She recognized Bonnie's and Ratbeard's tales, Catbeard's white fur, Monkey king's helmet and even Subodai's red mane. Only standing was Sarah to the entrance, looking as if she blew it.
'' Oops,'' she said, while everyone groaned as they tried to untangle from one another.'' I think I pushed something.'' Ashley stood up with a smile.
'' O. Nice of you to drop in'' she said sarcastically.
'' Very funny'' said Monkey king.
'' Let me guess'' the girl volunteered.'' You had a bet who one of us would win. So, Ratbeard suggested to follow us here and take peep.'' There was no sound for a while. Then Catbeard spoke up:
'' You know, i'll never get it: how does she know everything?''
The captain looked at Rodrigo, who was sitting the whole time silently.
'' Not everything'' she disagreed. Her eyes returned to her crew and then she noticed something behind Sarah. The swashbuckler drew her fence and straightened up.
'' Who's there?'' she demanded sill making out who was in the shadow...

So? who wants to join in?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Star owl on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
xThanks for playing along Bloody Belle. I was surprised when you showed the original personality of my Ashley . Btw, I liked your story with... um...that world war II ( i know I'm mysterious), but i hope i'm not mistaking you for someone else.
Now to the topic ... I got nothing. lol
''What!?'' shouted Ratbeard.
'' That's the first'' agreed Birgus.
Yeah, i know. As much as i like making stories of Ashley's adventures, this time, this day I have no inspiration .
'' But you're an artist!'' said Sarah. I know i am. It's just very rare that i get that kind of inspiration that is above. To tell ya the truth, that was my first story success. Anyway, if i'll get something, i'm turning on the komputer even at night time .

Fair Ashley Holystone
*** Okay, I guess I'll think of something then, lol. Btw, you've seen my stories on Deviantart..?! . I didn't think anyone here read those, lol. Did you see my other 2 chapters as well going with that story? (the first is El Toro joins the Crew; second is World War II, third is The Armada's Secret).

*gets slapped upside the head by Sarah* Just start the story already, Captain!

Me~ *stumbles forward* Okay, okay. Geez...***

"... he finally decided... if he can tell Carolina of his cruel past, he can tell his Captain as well..."

Rodrigo shifted uneasily in his chair, unsure of himself... 'if he tells the Captain of his past, what will be of him...' he asked himself, 'what will be of the great and magnificent El Toro if he tells the Captain how scared he used to be? Though, I'm sure she wouldn't tell anybody...' He looked up to catch Ashley's eyeing him again. This time, they both looked down, both unsure of what to say... 'and if she does..?' Rodrigo thought as he raised his sword- the long blade in front of his face- to look at his own reflection... well, at least part of it, anyways. 'what would become of my story...' his mindwondered, right as Ashley got up, walked closer to him, and knelt down on the muddy flooring. Rodrigo slightly turned his head the other way. He didn't want to meet the Captain's eyes; knowing if he did, the Captain could read him like a book and surely tell something was wrong... of course... he didn't need to make eye-contact for Ashley to know something was off. She could tell something was on his mind and wanted to know what. What could El Toro possibly be thinking of to make him loose his golden smile like that..?

Ashley kept staring at him, and with a hunch, finally said, "Mooshu..."

He winced. 'I knew it!' Ashley thought, 'this has something to do with Mooshu! I knew it!'. She thought of all the adventures they had there, 'but... what..?'. The Captain sighed at the nervous looking bull and finally decided to start it off, "Toro, I know something is wrong..." she began, "but for the life of me, I don't know what. Could you please inform me of what happened in Mooshu..?"

Rodrigo looked his Captain in his eyes, truly for the first time since their little sparring session. He could tell his captain thought the problems started when they went to Mooshu... but unfortunately, it's a bit more complicated than that...

*** I'll start off again later tomorrow. It's getting late here. Feel free, anybody, to jump in at any time ***

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Bloody Belle on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
*** Okay, I guess I'll think of something then, lol. Btw, you've seen my stories on Deviantart..?! . I didn't think anyone here read those, lol. Did you see my other 2 chapters as well going with that story? (the first is El Toro joins the Crew; second is World War II, third is The Armada's Secret).

*gets slapped upside the head by Sarah* Just start the story already, Captain!

Me~ *stumbles forward* Okay, okay. Geez...***

"... he finally decided... if he can tell Carolina of his cruel past, he can tell his Captain as well..."

Rodrigo shifted uneasily in his chair, unsure of himself... 'if he tells the Captain of his past, what will be of him...' he asked himself, 'what will be of the great and magnificent El Toro if he tells the Captain how scared he used to be? Though, I'm sure she wouldn't tell anybody...' He looked up to catch Ashley's eyeing him again. This time, they both looked down, both unsure of what to say... 'and if she does..?' Rodrigo thought as he raised his sword- the long blade in front of his face- to look at his own reflection... well, at least part of it, anyways. 'what would become of my story...' his mindwondered, right as Ashley got up, walked closer to him, and knelt down on the muddy flooring. Rodrigo slightly turned his head the other way. He didn't want to meet the Captain's eyes; knowing if he did, the Captain could read him like a book and surely tell something was wrong... of course... he didn't need to make eye-contact for Ashley to know something was off. She could tell something was on his mind and wanted to know what. What could El Toro possibly be thinking of to make him loose his golden smile like that..?

Ashley kept staring at him, and with a hunch, finally said, "Mooshu..."

He winced. 'I knew it!' Ashley thought, 'this has something to do with Mooshu! I knew it!'. She thought of all the adventures they had there, 'but... what..?'. The Captain sighed at the nervous looking bull and finally decided to start it off, "Toro, I know something is wrong..." she began, "but for the life of me, I don't know what. Could you please inform me of what happened in Mooshu..?"

Rodrigo looked his Captain in his eyes, truly for the first time since their little sparring session. He could tell his captain thought the problems started when they went to Mooshu... but unfortunately, it's a bit more complicated than that...

*** I'll start off again later tomorrow. It's getting late here. Feel free, anybody, to jump in at any time ***
Lol, of course i did. I can't believe i'm roleplaying with such a wonderful writer I noticed you had not much comments on that story so here's one- That was the most breathtaking story of Cool ranch i've ever read.- I don't know how you do it, but you, Belle, wright just like I paint.

Anyway, please continue. I'll play a long sooner or later...Man, it's gonna take long. I best think when i'm in bed.

Fair Ashley Holystone

Ensign
Jul 20, 2013
I like the story so far.

5 years later.....

Don (El Toro,) was at his cabin In Cool Ranch. Ashley and Carolina were also there. He lost his ship so he was stuck at Santo Pollo. Then, without warning, a guy broke into the house. A young man stopped him. ''There you are'' he said. Then he picked him up and threw him on the ground. '' Wow, that was a good throw. Do you happen to have a ship?'' said Don. ''Yes, I do. I'm Silver Hunter Hawkins, and you are El Toro, I can help you if you do something for me..... Help me defeat Captain Blood.'' ''Okay'', said El Toro
'' Ashley, Carolina, are you guys going to help? ''I'm in! '' said Ashley. ''I will stay if there is trouble'' said Carolina.'' Alright''............

This story is really good , thanks you guys for helping with the story. Remember, anyone can step in!

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
slash the first on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
I like the story so far.

5 years later.....

Don (El Toro,) was at his cabin In Cool Ranch. Ashley and Carolina were also there. He lost his ship so he was stuck at Santo Pollo. Then, without warning, a guy broke into the house. A young man stopped him. ''There you are'' he said. Then he picked him up and threw him on the ground. '' Wow, that was a good throw. Do you happen to have a ship?'' said Don. ''Yes, I do. I'm Silver Hunter Hawkins, and you are El Toro, I can help you if you do something for me..... Help me defeat Captain Blood.'' ''Okay'', said El Toro
'' Ashley, Carolina, are you guys going to help? ''I'm in! '' said Ashley. ''I will stay if there is trouble'' said Carolina.'' Alright''............

This story is really good , thanks you guys for helping with the story. Remember, anyone can step in!
Oookayy...that was a little off the story...but i guess you want in it. I can arrange that -Cracks fingers-

'' Who's there?'' she demanded still making out who was in the shadow...''

'' Ah, Holystone...I can see you still like pointing that tooth pick at me'' said a young boy, about Ashley's age. He was wearing a silver colored desperado's gown, a black hat with a blue trim, brown trousers that were tucked in silver boots. The boy had a musket and a rapier on his waist.
Ashley's eyes widened.
'' Silver Hunter Hawkins'' she said slowly'' Tell me...are you still a coward?''
'' Watch it moony'' snaps Hunter.
'' How dare you ...'' the swashbuckler takes out a twelve inch dagger.
'' Wow, take it easy you two'' Bonnie steps in between them. Rodrigo de la Vega only looked at them from a far.
It just got more difficult to tell his story. He trusted Ashley, but Hawkins? That boy was one time on the golden moon, that is, when Holystone's crew set sail for Miranda. He then volunteered to help. After that they went separate ways- Hunter stayed in Cool ranch, while Ashley along with the crew went to Mooshu.
He didn't know much about Hunter, but it looks like after they're whole adventure in Aquila, they met again.
Was it right after Aquila? No, can't be. The girl had a little brake from the skies in Rake's lagoon- the home of Ashley.
She gave a lift back to Santo Pollo for him, before making that vacation. After about three months the captain of
theGolden moon decided to visit him. And here they are now. No mater what happened over those three months between Holystone and Hawkins, it obviously didn't go well.
Hunterjust noticed how Toro looked away.
'' Did I interrupt something?'' he asked feeling a bit awkward from the uncomfortable air. Ashley nodded putting away her dagger. She always knew when to stop and when to forgive...if its not frogerales, vultures or cutthroats.

Ashley sent away her crew, promising to tell them later who won the duel. Hunter refused to leave. He wanted to know what was happening. Rodrigo told him himself. Ashley clearly saw he couldn't bear staying quite any longer...

Now that was a long one -takes a deep breath and rubs her hands- my fingers are even cold. Anyway, hope I didn't over due it with Hunter. Sorry, Slash the First, if I made his personality a bit rough and if I made him look not like your real charterer.

Fair Ashley Holystone

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
I like the story so far.

5 years later.....

Oookayy...that was a little off the story...but i guess you want in it. I can arrange that -Cracks fingers-

'' Ah, Holystone...I can see you still like pointing that tooth pick at me'' said a young boy, about Ashley's age. He was wearing a silver colored desperado's gown, a black hat with a blue trim, brown trousers that were tucked in silver boots. The boy had a musket and a rapier on his waist.
Ashley's eyes widened.
'' Silver Hunter Hawkins'' she said slowly'' Tell me...are you still a coward?''
'' Wow, take it easy you two'' Bonnie steps in between them. Rodrigo de la Vega only looked at them from a far.
It just got more difficult to tell his story. He trusted Ashley, but Hawkins? That boy was one time on the golden moon, that is, when Holystone's crew set sail for Miranda. He then volunteered to help. After that they went separate ways- Hunter stayed in Cool ranch, while Ashley along with the crew went to Mooshu.
He didn't know much about Hunter, but it looks like after their whole adventure in Aquila, they met again.
Was it right after Aquila? No, can't be. The girl had a little brake from the skies in Rake's lagoon- the home of Ashley.
She gave a lift back to Santo Pollo for him, before making that vacation. After about three months the captain of
theGolden moon decided to visit him. And here they are now. No mater what happened over those three months between Holystone and Hawkins, it obviously didn't go well.
'' Did I interrupt something?'' he asked feeling a bit awkward from the uncomfortable air. Ashley nodded putting away her dagger. She always knew when to stop and when to forgive...if its not frogerales, vultures or cutthroats.

Ashley sent away her crew, promising to tell them later who won the duel. Hunter refused to leave. He wanted to know what was happening. Rodrigo told him himself. Ashley clearly saw he couldn't bear staying quite any longer...

Now that was a long one -takes a deep breath and rubs her hands- my fingers are even cold. Anyway, hope I didn't over due it with Hunter. Sorry, Slash the First, if I made his personality a bit rough and if I made him look not like your real charterer.

Fair Ashley Holystone

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
I like the story so far.

5 years later.....

Ashley's eyes widened.
He didn't know much about Hunter, but it looks like after their whole adventure in Aquila, they met again.

Fair Ashley Holystone

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Star owl on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:

Ashley's eyes widened.

Fair Ashley Holystone
OOC: Hmm... I think I'll give this roleplay a try! Just a heads up: since I'm used to writing as a girl, I will probably slip up now and then, writing as a girl instead of a boy.
~
"Come on, boy, let's see how fast you can really ride!" A young teen held onto his hat as he encouraged his large black stallion to go to top speed. His black spurred boots dug into the horse's hide, and he wore a button-up black shirt tucked into some brown pants.

The horse snorted and shook its head happily, having waited for his friend's words go to the speed that he really wanted. He reared up, preparing himself for top speed, and then dashed away in the blink of an eye. His speed seemed unreal, and together they shot down the countryside, nothing more than a black and white blur. Both of them began to sweat for the intensity. The boy's eyes began to water as horse and man cut through the wind. Together they were completely free, and the wind blew back the black hair of both of them. They zipped across the land, kicking up sand and dust as they went, and there was no other emotion in their hearts other than pure bliss.

However, the freedom was short lived. They shortly came across a cottage in the distance and they trotted to a stop. The boy dismounted his black stallion and pet his snout, a white stripe going down his forehead and stopping at his nose. The horse snorted with pleasure, and then nudged his boy off to the door.

The teen took a mask out of his pocket and putting it on, masking his identity as he did his face. He sauntered into the open door of the cottage and gazed inward.

Inside were four other creatures. One bull, one horse, and two teens, one a boy and the other a girl, both humans around his age. The boy with jet black hair stopped dead in his tracks when he saw who the bull was.

"El Toro..." He murmured, then he dropped onto one knee. He took of his hat, rested his right forearm on his thigh, and bowed his head. "El Toro, The Masked Hero of Cool Ranch; My name is Chase Kirk, and it is an honor to be in your presence." Chase stood to his full height, towering over both of the other humans, and put his hat back on. "I have admired you from the very beginning and have strove to be like you as soon as I was free of my parents." Chase turned his steel-colored eyes to the two other humans. "It is an equal honor to meet any relations of The Masked Hero, El Toro. Who are you, may I ask?"

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Hmm... I think I'll give this roleplay a try! Just a heads up: since I'm used to writing as a girl, I will probably slip up now and then, writing as a girl instead of a boy.
~
"Come on, boy, let's see how fast you can really ride!" A young teen held onto his hat as he encouraged his large black stallion to go to top speed. His black spurred boots dug into the horse's hide, and he wore a button-up black shirt tucked into some brown pants.

The horse snorted and shook its head happily, having waited for his friend's words go to the speed that he really wanted. He reared up, preparing himself for top speed, and then dashed away in the blink of an eye. His speed seemed unreal, and together they shot down the countryside, nothing more than a black and white blur. Both of them began to sweat for the intensity. The boy's eyes began to water as horse and man cut through the wind. Together they were completely free, and the wind blew back the black hair of both of them. They zipped across the land, kicking up sand and dust as they went, and there was no other emotion in their hearts other than pure bliss.

However, the freedom was short lived. They shortly came across a cottage in the distance and they trotted to a stop. The boy dismounted his black stallion and pet his snout, a white stripe going down his forehead and stopping at his nose. The horse snorted with pleasure, and then nudged his boy off to the door.

The teen took a mask out of his pocket and putting it on, masking his identity as he did his face. He sauntered into the open door of the cottage and gazed inward.

Inside were four other creatures. One bull, one horse, and two teens, one a boy and the other a girl, both humans around his age. The boy with jet black hair stopped dead in his tracks when he saw who the bull was.

"El Toro..." He murmured, then he dropped onto one knee. He took of his hat, rested his right forearm on his thigh, and bowed his head. "El Toro, The Masked Hero of Cool Ranch; My name is Chase Kirk, and it is an honor to be in your presence." Chase stood to his full height, towering over both of the other humans, and put his hat back on. "I have admired you from the very beginning and have strove to be like you as soon as I was free of my parents." Chase turned his steel-colored eyes to the two other humans. "It is an equal honor to meet any relations of The Masked Hero, El Toro. Who are you, may I ask?"
'' Who are you, may I ask?...''

Ashley raised an eyebrow and, trying not to lough, said:
'' I though I was the only one like that...not counting the mask'' she added as she scanned the newcomer.
'' I'm Hunter Hawkins'' Hunter answered to Chase'' and this is moo...'' Ashley gave him a '' I'm gonna kick you so hard that you will fly all the way to Valencia'' look.''... Ashley Holystone''
The girl's look softened as she removed her purple jacket from her shoulders and dressed her arms with it.
'' Nice to meet you, Chase'' she greeted Kirk and took a glimpse at Rodrigo. '' oh, boy'' shethought '' a fan...how is he gonna tell me what happened? He won't dare upset such an admirer of him. Maybe Chase will understand? ''...

Fair Ashley Holystone

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Star owl on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
'' Who are you, may I ask?...''

Ashley raised an eyebrow and, trying not to lough, said:
'' I though I was the only one like that...not counting the mask'' she added as she scanned the newcomer.
'' I'm Hunter Hawkins'' Hunter answered to Chase'' and this is moo...'' Ashley gave him a '' I'm gonna kick you so hard that you will fly all the way to Valencia'' look.''... Ashley Holystone''
The girl's look softened as she removed her purple jacket from her shoulders and dressed her arms with it.
'' Nice to meet you, Chase'' she greeted Kirk and took a glimpse at Rodrigo. '' oh, boy'' shethought '' a fan...how is he gonna tell me what happened? He won't dare upset such an admirer of him. Maybe Chase will understand? ''...

Fair Ashley Holystone
"It is a pleasure to meet you both." Chase nodded to Hunter and shook Ashley's hand. That boy Hunter -- he was behaving oddly, but then again, who doesn't around The Masked Hero, El Toro? Chase turned and glanced outside, to make sure that his friend was okay by himself. He looked back to the group. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything important?" He could see a tense look on the girl's face, and removed his mask to try and help make her more comfortable, as he thought he was the reason why she was uptight. "Would you like me to leave?" He directed this last question at El Toro.

Ensign
Jul 20, 2013
Okay, the main characters are me, Ashley, Don (El Toro), and Chase so far, right? By the way I'm sorry that I skipped 5 years, but now I want it to stay in the topic.

Don was about to speak, but then a boy the same age as Ashley, Hunter, and Chase

Brother! What are you doing here! silver said. I know that I have done lots of things that you did not like, but I want to join your crew. ''NO!! silver said.

Come on he is your brother, Ashley Said.

I agree, said Chase.

Fine. you get to be with us.

Silver Hunter Hawkins, Lv. 40 Witchdocter

and my new character....

Ruthless Hunter Hawkins Lv. 15 Witchdocter!

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
"It is a pleasure to meet you both." Chase nodded to Hunter and shook Ashley's hand. That boy Hunter -- he was behaving oddly, but then again, who doesn't around The Masked Hero, El Toro? Chase turned and glanced outside, to make sure that his friend was okay by himself. He looked back to the group. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything important?" He could see a tense look on the girl's face, and removed his mask to try and help make her more comfortable, as he thought he was the reason why she was uptight. "Would you like me to leave?" He directed this last question at El Toro.
Ashley understood why Chase removed his mask, and was grateful for that. Toro was in his white suit - not wearing the mask- then she felt fine. But when Chase came in, she suddenly remembered her parents. Ashley remembered how the evening sun was dropping red rays on her face, how she was sitting on her father's lap, listening to stories of masked heroes. Since her mother was good at drawing, at the end of the story she showed her a sketch of a man. He wasn't a bull, nor any animal, but he looked a lot like El toro.

Ashley never forgot that evening, even thou she was only four years old then. All of the crew knew this story, even Rodrigo and Hunter. They all knew, how it's painful for the girl.
'' No,'' she answered, keeping herself strongly. It helped her to get over it, by telling her friends everything. El toro, now, needs that kind of support too. No matter what happened in Mooshu. '' Stay. You have the rights''

Okay...ah, Belle? You there? Could you start what happened in Mooshu? Because I really want to know what is El toro hiding. Or dodging, if I may say . And to answer your coming up question ( maybe) - I'm not good at making up past stories with El toro. He's... too perfect (kinda) for me, and your better at it than me.

Fair Ashley Holystone

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Star owl on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
Ashley understood why Chase removed his mask, and was grateful for that. Toro was in his white suit - not wearing the mask- then she felt fine. But when Chase came in, she suddenly remembered her parents. Ashley remembered how the evening sun was dropping red rays on her face, how she was sitting on her father's lap, listening to stories of masked heroes. Since her mother was good at drawing, at the end of the story she showed her a sketch of a man. He wasn't a bull, nor any animal, but he looked a lot like El toro.

Ashley never forgot that evening, even thou she was only four years old then. All of the crew knew this story, even Rodrigo and Hunter. They all knew, how it's painful for the girl.
'' No,'' she answered, keeping herself strongly. It helped her to get over it, by telling her friends everything. El toro, now, needs that kind of support too. No matter what happened in Mooshu. '' Stay. You have the rights''

Okay...ah, Belle? You there? Could you start what happened in Mooshu? Because I really want to know what is El toro hiding. Or dodging, if I may say . And to answer your coming up question ( maybe) - I'm not good at making up past stories with El toro. He's... too perfect (kinda) for me, and your better at it than me.

Fair Ashley Holystone
All of the friends settled in the plush chairs near the fireplace. Hunter sent away his brother to do some work around the ship. Rodrigo waited. Chase understood he showed up in the wrong time, and glared at his hero. Ashley, as always, tried to stay calm, but wasn't really easy because of the tight air.
'' So...'' she finally cleared the quietness. '' What did happen in Mooshu? ''
The bull rested his head on his hand. Toro was looking somewhere far away, thinking, where to start.
'' It's my brother'' he finally said. Hunter straightened up in his chair.
'' Brother? Didn't know you had one '' he said.
'' No one did.'' Rodrigo answered. '' We were just niños. No home, no family...we had to survive for our own. My...brother was Alejandro. I usually called him Al. He was the leader of us two. I followed Al my whole childhood.'' he stopped for a moment. Ashley never heard him talk about his childhood, nor about his brother.
'' We steeled, we ran, we hid.'' Toro continued.'' It was like that every day. Then...around when I was seven, we went separate ways...''
'' Wh...What happened?'' Chase asked. Ashley glimpsed at him. His face was stunned from the story, steel gray eyes wide open. Hunter, next to him, was nervously tapping his hat, witch was removed on his knees.
'' One day, he has gone too far'' said Rodrigo. '' Al wished to steal from a poor family in Cooper's roost. I refused. That led us to an argument. In the end...he left me...we were not brothers anymore...''
Hunter raised his eyes from the hat. Toro turned his face to the fire. He looked a little older in the firelight.
Ashley put her hand on the bull's elbow.
'' It must be hard for you to remember those days'' she said gently. Toro closed his eyes. Hunter stood up.
'' Okay. But one thing'' he raise a finger.'' What does Mooshu have to do with this?''
Toro lowered his arm.
'' Al died there'' he said looking straight at Hawkins '' For tricking the emperor of Mooshu''

I got this one last night. It's been a while since anyone posted here.
Fair Ashley Holystone

Ensign
Jul 20, 2013
I am going to do this again.

'' Is this why we need to go to Mooshu?'' Ashley said.

''Yes'' Toro said. '' and Hunter, I still don't get why you don't want your brother to come with us.''

''...... He... he is a thief. '' Hunter said.

'' Why did you not.......

We all heard a loud noise.

''No!'' Hunter said. '' The Ship!''

We all saw Hunter's brother take the ship and leave.

''This time I will destroy you after I get the royal snake treasure in Mooshu. And once I do, There will be a curse on the whole Spiral!'' he said.

We got to stop him!, Chase said.

from my new character, Ruthless Hunter Hawkins, Lv. 24 Buccaneer