Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu is extremely difficult

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Remember my post about Chopper? I STILL didn't make it through that dungeon. When I got to my first battle in Mooshu, I was shocked at the talents and epics the samurai had. Especially the archers! The archers had over watch, and I think burst fire. Despite the scenery, and the fun questline, it's a bit too boring and hard...

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 42

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Don't worry, I can help you, I just finished Mooshu yesterday and on the pre quests before Marleybone. Can you please make the help times between 5 and 7 PM EST though?

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 50

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sounds like it's time to invest some time to grow your companions to higher levels and to farm for some good equipment for you. It's all part of the game dynamic.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
Remember my post about Chopper? I STILL didn't make it through that dungeon. When I got to my first battle in Mooshu, I was shocked at the talents and epics the samurai had. Especially the archers! The archers had over watch, and I think burst fire. Despite the scenery, and the fun questline, it's a bit too boring and hard...

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 42
you still didnt get help? i thought someone was gonna meet you ..?

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Speed Switch on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
It was too late for me to go on.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Speed Switch on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Like I said, people rarely visit that place. In fact, very few people are in that skyway, even in the daytime!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Like I said, people rarely visit that place. In fact, very few people are in that skyway, even in the daytime!
were? mooshu????

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Speed Switch on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
were? mooshu????
I believe he means Khotan Skyway.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Speed Switch on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
were? mooshu????
not just mooshu, but the khotan skyway too. In subata its probably worse...

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
Don't worry, I can help you, I just finished Mooshu yesterday and on the pre quests before Marleybone. Can you please make the help times between 5 and 7 PM EST though?

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 50
only on weekends and every other Tuesday. I managed to get on today, but it will vary.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I almost cried when I tried my attempt today. We died against the Iron Hand. Get ready for ANOTHER tragedy. So here's the story...

OK So I saw another ship there, but the owner was in the dungeon already... Pity! So we tried to go against the Iron Hand. I had El Toro, Kobe, and Nadya. I thought they were sick, because Kobe kept on missing his attacks and El Toro couldn't bear the fighting so he died first. Kobe was at yellow but they kept on targeting him so he died second. And Nadya and I managed to survive, but she's weak! The same thing happened to her. I managed to critical but there were 3 left, so they took me out. I do not like Ninja Pigs at all!

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Ninja Pigs are very tough, but if you focus your attacks on one enemy you should be okay.

I have noticed that enemies in MooShu score crits almost at will so I have resorted to blowing up ships rather than boarding them if a mission requires attacking enemy vessels.

Downtime after boardings is crazy because I have to go off to heal myself as well as wait until my ship reconstitutes itself.