Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a game of chess

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
Dear kl on of the oldest games is chess. With the lack of interactive house items if we had a usable chess game how fun would that be for our house guest. House item vendors could sell spiral themed pieces and the crown shop could sell class themed pieces. How awesome it would be. Anybody for a game of chess?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sky seeker on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
Dear kl on of the oldest games is chess. With the lack of interactive house items if we had a usable chess game how fun would that be for our house guest. House item vendors could sell spiral themed pieces and the crown shop could sell class themed pieces. How awesome it would be. Anybody for a game of chess?
Oh I would Love that. I love playing chess. I am no master and I refused to learn that 'Win in 5 moves thingy' as I love the joy of the game more than the thrill of the win. I know how to block the 'Thingy' so that keeps me happy. Basically I am a really good runner,lol. When an opponent is really good it usually takes then a while to pin me down as I can be a bit slippery but that was a while ago and I am admittedly very rusty. I would have such a blast being able to play a game of chess with my friends and themed chess sets? Oh man, x grabs hammer and heads for piggy bank. x

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
sky seeker on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
your right that's would be so cool ooh and maybe you can have a customizable chess piece or maybe your character can be the king that would be awesome

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I'd like to have a giant chess board in my house. The board could be a flooring, so long as I put it in a room or outdoor area large enough for it to fit; and it would need to be of finite size to have only an 8 x 8 grid. Everything outside the board could be the default flooring for that room. The pieces could be half of the PC's size, so we can see over them. The pieces could be movable only by the homeowner, or the chess game could be a minigame like PvP arenas in the home. I prefer the homeowner only moves the pieces, so the game is more variable in scope. Maybe a housing vendor in Valencia sells the chess pieces, and hopefully for gold. Valencia seems like a chess-playing culture.
And MooShu could sell giant Vietnamese chess boards and pieces or Go boards. the stone markers that drop in MS would make great Go pieces.
I would pay crowns for the boards if I had to in order to get one.