Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whats wrong with this dungeon?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
KI, I don't know if its me or the game, but can you take a look at something? I have been farming Antinous for a few days now, and this little problem has been happening on and off. Right when the fight ends, there are 3 of them in the whole dungeon, the game seems to freeze up while collection the treasure chests dropped by the enemies. All the yum-yum fruits that are flying around stop in their tracks and it wont allow me to pick up the treasure chests. My character can still move, but it cant interact with anything, such as opening the treasure chests.

The reason I think its the dungeon is because I farmed for a few hours with a friend, fighting the MS guardians, (Fire guardian, Water guardian etc.) and it has not happened one single time during any of the fights. Game didn't freeze, didn't have any trouble with picking up treasure, nothing. I'm not sure if I'm just losing connection at the last dungeon dungeon, but it seems pretty weird that it only seems to be happening in that particular dungeon. Has anyone else been having this weird problem with the final AQ dungeon? And by that I mean the one you finish for Ulysses (is that how you spell his name?) to get his throne, home and wife back.

I plan on getting my PC hardwired to my router so I no longer have to use wifi that constantly gets affected by my parents using their computers and my neighbor's using theirs, but until then, I guess I'll just have to deal with choppy internet connection.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
CaptainAureus on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
KI, I don't know if its me or the game, but can you take a look at something? I have been farming Antinous for a few days now, and this little problem has been happening on and off. Right when the fight ends, there are 3 of them in the whole dungeon, the game seems to freeze up while collection the treasure chests dropped by the enemies. All the yum-yum fruits that are flying around stop in their tracks and it wont allow me to pick up the treasure chests. My character can still move, but it cant interact with anything, such as opening the treasure chests.

The reason I think its the dungeon is because I farmed for a few hours with a friend, fighting the MS guardians, (Fire guardian, Water guardian etc.) and it has not happened one single time during any of the fights. Game didn't freeze, didn't have any trouble with picking up treasure, nothing. I'm not sure if I'm just losing connection at the last dungeon dungeon, but it seems pretty weird that it only seems to be happening in that particular dungeon. Has anyone else been having this weird problem with the final AQ dungeon? And by that I mean the one you finish for Ulysses (is that how you spell his name?) to get his throne, home and wife back.

I plan on getting my PC hardwired to my router so I no longer have to use wifi that constantly gets affected by my parents using their computers and my neighbor's using theirs, but until then, I guess I'll just have to deal with choppy internet connection.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral
Don't worry my connection is bad as well.