Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay- An Adventure Austrios

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Rowan walked to the far side of Alura's Rake's Lagoon and entered the wrecked Armada ship. She found her sister pacing in a tight circle with Gale, Alura’s pet griffin, and Blaze, Rowan’s pet manticore, watching her every move with worried expressions. ‘’ Uh, what’s wrong with you? ‘’ Rowan asked with honest curiosity. Alura stopped instantly and twirled around to look at her sister. ‘’ Austrios is in trouble and~ ‘’

‘’ What!? We need to get the rest of the Mighty Manticore Crew right away!’’

‘’ Actually… we can’t. ‘’

‘’ Why not, Alura? Is it Sophia again? That pyromancer is always busy; she said we can go on missions without her anyways.’’

‘’ It’s not Sophia.’’

Rowan was beginning to grow impatient. ‘’ Then who’s stopping us from going!? Those two boys, Chase and Cooper or is it Maria, Erin, and Jordan?’’ Alura crossed her arms and smiled at Rowan with great pride. ‘’ I’m glad you’re so determined, but I actually have some other pirates coming to help. Trust me, the crew where devastated when I told them my plan didn’t involve them, although they understood completely. I have some other pirates waiting outside the Swashbuckler’s Hall to go to Austrios with you; but who knows? Maybe some others will tag along.’’ Alura said, hoping that her sister would understand the good intentions in this plan. Rowan’s eyes grew wide with surprise and she spoke something under her breath that Alura had to strain to hear. ‘’ Is this another attempt to get me used to being around other pirates instead of Armada soldiers?’’

‘’ Yes, and don’t worry I have Lizzy and Andrew going with you for sure.’’

‘’ Fine, I’ll go. What’s the threat to Austrios anyway?’’

‘’ I don’t know, Erin was just there for a day and she reported water poisoned by voodoo, Crocks, Dingoes, and Kangaroos going on a rampage through the outback, and she predicts the source is an ancient mask.’’

‘’ A mask? You’ve got to be joking. Alright I’ll find your friends and check it out for myself. Come on Blaze! ‘’ Without another word, Rowan teleported herself and Blaze to the back door of the Swashbuckler’s Hall where she saw two familiar pirates. One of which, fell to the ground and let out a strange noise that sounded like a yelp and a scream at the same time; while the other cracked a smile. ‘’ Uh… Lizzy? Are you alright? ‘’ Rowan asked the small swashbuckler. ‘’ Of course I’m okay, how are you? ‘’ Lizzy responded. Lizzy jumped up and hugged Rowan, only to be shoved away by the buccaneer. ‘’ Look, I’m glad you’re okay but please… I don’t do hugs. ‘’ She said coldly. Rowan rolled her eyes and shook away all of her thoughts that didn't concern their mission. She rested her back on the Swashbuckler's Hall wall and covered her face with her ten-gallon hat, waiting for anyone else that might appear.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
Rowan walked to the far side of Alura's Rake's Lagoon and entered the wrecked Armada ship. She found her sister pacing in a tight circle with Gale, Alura’s pet griffin, and Blaze, Rowan’s pet manticore, watching her every move with worried expressions. ‘’ Uh, what’s wrong with you? ‘’ Rowan asked with honest curiosity. Alura stopped instantly and twirled around to look at her sister. ‘’ Austrios is in trouble and~ ‘’

‘’ What!? We need to get the rest of the Mighty Manticore Crew right away!’’

‘’ Actually… we can’t. ‘’

‘’ Why not, Alura? Is it Sophia again? That pyromancer is always busy; she said we can go on missions without her anyways.’’

‘’ It’s not Sophia.’’

Rowan was beginning to grow impatient. ‘’ Then who’s stopping us from going!? Those two boys, Chase and Cooper or is it Maria, Erin, and Jordan?’’ Alura crossed her arms and smiled at Rowan with great pride. ‘’ I’m glad you’re so determined, but I actually have some other pirates coming to help. Trust me, the crew where devastated when I told them my plan didn’t involve them, although they understood completely. I have some other pirates waiting outside the Swashbuckler’s Hall to go to Austrios with you; but who knows? Maybe some others will tag along.’’ Alura said, hoping that her sister would understand the good intentions in this plan. Rowan’s eyes grew wide with surprise and she spoke something under her breath that Alura had to strain to hear. ‘’ Is this another attempt to get me used to being around other pirates instead of Armada soldiers?’’

‘’ Yes, and don’t worry I have Lizzy and Andrew going with you for sure.’’

‘’ Fine, I’ll go. What’s the threat to Austrios anyway?’’

‘’ I don’t know, Erin was just there for a day and she reported water poisoned by voodoo, Crocks, Dingoes, and Kangaroos going on a rampage through the outback, and she predicts the source is an ancient mask.’’

‘’ A mask? You’ve got to be joking. Alright I’ll find your friends and check it out for myself. Come on Blaze! ‘’ Without another word, Rowan teleported herself and Blaze to the back door of the Swashbuckler’s Hall where she saw two familiar pirates. One of which, fell to the ground and let out a strange noise that sounded like a yelp and a scream at the same time; while the other cracked a smile. ‘’ Uh… Lizzy? Are you alright? ‘’ Rowan asked the small swashbuckler. ‘’ Of course I’m okay, how are you? ‘’ Lizzy responded. Lizzy jumped up and hugged Rowan, only to be shoved away by the buccaneer. ‘’ Look, I’m glad you’re okay but please… I don’t do hugs. ‘’ She said coldly. Rowan rolled her eyes and shook away all of her thoughts that didn't concern their mission. She rested her back on the Swashbuckler's Hall wall and covered her face with her ten-gallon hat, waiting for anyone else that might appear.
Lizzy was only momentarily hurt about being shoved away before she shook it off and resumed her normal self. "Oh my gosh, I've never been to Austrios before!"

Andrew strode up to Rowan and shook her hand. "Alura told us about the mission." He filled in, describing Lizzy's knowing manner. He gave his sister a sidelong glance, unable to prevent from grinning. "She's beyond excited."

"... I wonder what kind of plants are there! Daddy was a Botanist, you know-"

"Liz-" Andrew tried to cut in.

"-Ooh, this is so exciting!-"

"Liz-"

"I wonder what I'm going to wear." She had been pacing, but Lizzy stopped momentarily to lift the fur of her Sudrilund armor up. "I can't wear this! It'll be too hot!-"

"Liz-"

Lizzy paled, still completely oblivious to her brother. "I wonder if there are any plants at all! Oh, no! What if there's not enough water? What if I can't use my life magic?"

"Liz!" As Lizzy turned around to pace some more, she accidentally ran into Andrew, who had purposefully positioned himself there to prevent her from pacing anymore. "Everything'll be fine!" He laughed, amused by the way Lizzy had so quickly transitioned from bouncing off the walls with happiness to pale with fear. He placed his strong hands firmly on her shoulders, which somewhat calmed her down. "I've already got some Austrian armor for the both of us, and I've got canteens for all of us and did some hoodoo with it."

The small swashbuckler, who didn't know much about hoodoo, widened her eyes as she leaned against a barrel with rapiers in it, which Andrew accurately read the look as Ooh, tell me more! He laughed. "The canteens never empty. We should be fine as long as we don't lose them."

"Cool!" Lizzy cried and clapped her hands, instantly popping back up to a standing position. She began to pace some more, prattling on and on about different things that were of no real value, such as how Austrios was related to the word Auster, which was the south wind personified, and how 'oh my gosh', even one of the most southern worlds in The Spiral still referenced Ancient Aquila, and yada yada yada. It all bored Andrew, and both he and Rowan had muted Lizzy's voice by the time she had first gotten past the word 'Cool!'.

Eventually she stopped pacing and turned to Rowan and Andrew, who was now leaning against the wall by the Buccaneer's side. "Wait." Lizzy said. "Why are we still here? What are we waiting for?"

Andrew face-palmed. "You know Lil' Liz, for a smart person, you can be kinda dumb." He teased. "We're waiting to see if anyone else is going to join us on the mission."

"Oohh." Lizzy nodded, then began pacing some more and chatting on and on. No one really listened.