Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

game freeze and lag

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
i have had more problems in the last few days with game freeze, lag and unable to open chests especially on avery realm even if i am fighting solo

however, after changing realms today, a full room of pirates on vadima, the same thing is happening

a pirate yesterday said the reason could be server unable to keep up?

it wasnt just me experiencing these problems

ugh!
ugly hope leach

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
canuckess on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
i have had more problems in the last few days with game freeze, lag and unable to open chests especially on avery realm even if i am fighting solo

however, after changing realms today, a full room of pirates on vadima, the same thing is happening

a pirate yesterday said the reason could be server unable to keep up?

it wasnt just me experiencing these problems

ugh!
ugly hope leach
Here is a good link that helps you to be able to see all the servers you go through to get to this game. I was given this link from a KingsIsle post so I am hoping it is an approved link. I was amazed how many it takes, lol. I don't make any claims to understand hardly any of the information given there but if you see a lot of red and orange boxes it means that there are problems in the web that are not related to the game itself.