Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armor Ideas for Swashes, WD's and Musks Only!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Buccaneers and Privateers currently have full access to regular armor, light armor and heavy armor. They have access to the 3/3 armor types in the game, whilst the rest of us only have 2 (regular and light). Since they have a bonus, I think the rest of us should as well ... Behold the armor ideas thread! I based these ideas of another thread I made.

Agile Armor 1: Boosts agility, damage, and either accuracy or dodge. Exclusively for and only. Provides wings, masks and an overall angelic-piratey appearance.

Mystic Armor 1: Boosts resistance significantly, boosts armor slightly, boosts spooky and will decently. Only for Provides slight aurora glow around armor, massive feathers and such.

Give me your ideas as well pirates... what would you like your class (not including privateer or buccaneer, sorry if you are that) to have?!?!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
That sounds cool! I heartily agree with this idea!

Michael Radciffe: "Hmmmmm, its been ages since I've had wings.......NOTHING! Just thinking and fantasizing out loud!"

Captain
May 13, 2011
we bucs would lose one thing that makes us unique. i see what you think, but as a buc, i dont really like the idea

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
we bucs would lose one thing that makes us unique. i see what you think, but as a buc, i dont really like the idea
You would lose your uniqueness if everyone had access to heavy armor. But why cant each other class have thier own unique personal armor, which is not heavy armor? That way everyone would have access to 3/5 armor types available in the game (ie- regular/light/mystic but not heavy or agile). The have a bonus by thier own unique armor, so why cant we? It seems unfair if we don't .

I really want these classes to have access to more cool items, by having thier own armor. Or at least if thats not possible, maybe class specific gear which looks just as cool as heavy armor, although I am still sticking to the idea of having our own armor.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
Would be nice for my swashbuckler to have a dodgy/high attack giving agile armor. He could cause havoc.

Level 65 Buccaneer
Level 24 Swashbuckler