Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Improved message boards?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Now I see stars instead of pencils and wp101. When I go to updated topics.

Administrator
Yes! This is indeed a small improvement we put in last night.

That little star took the place of the pencil icon and signifies you posted in that thread.

You'll also notice some posts now have a small "P101" icon, which indicates a moderator or developer commented on that post and manually checked a box when they posted that flagged it as a response coming from KingsIsle. You will be able to click on that "P101" and be taken directly to the response. (yay for my new toy! )

Thanks and we hope you enjoy these small additions to the message boards.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
New toys! Clicking on all P101 icons

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Yes! This is indeed a small improvement we put in last night.

That little star took the place of the pencil icon and signifies you posted in that thread.

You'll also notice some posts now have a small "P101" icon, which indicates a moderator or developer commented on that post and manually checked a box when they posted that flagged it as a response coming from KingsIsle. You will be able to click on that "P101" and be taken directly to the response. (yay for my new toy! )

Thanks and we hope you enjoy these small additions to the message boards.
I love the new improvements and was gonna say so but Pirate 101 Lover was just quicker on the click than I was. Good job Natalie .

The new improvements are great and will come in OH so handy. You guys never stop trying to make our experience with either the game or the boards better. This player is extremely grateful.