Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

next promotions

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
Bonnie anne - fox sixshooter level 82

Stock assault - x1 physical attack
Scatterblast - x1 blast -25% dodge
Second wind - up to 25% heal
Six shot - blasts a 3x2 blast radius

El toro - masked savior level 78
Espirit de corps - +25% accuracy +25% dodge
Graceful wind - x5 physical attack
Horn hack - -100% critical chance for 5 rnds

(Valencia crab)
Crab Wanderer level 66
Summon Crustation crawlie
Sacrifice - sacrifice an enemy for health restore on all friends

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Captain
May 13, 2011
the idea is good, but suggestions belong to the shipyards. this is for talking about the game

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I like your promotion ideas but Bonnie Anne has just gotten a promotion so she won't be getting one next update. El Toro might get one but he's already quite powerful. If I were too guess I would say our starting companions will get a promotion next update along with some of our weaker companions.

Ensign
Sep 17, 2012
I was thinking for El Toro, same stats as you listed, but how about Masked Legend at Level 85, hmm

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
kvtasmaniafan 123 on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
Bonnie anne - fox sixshooter level 82

Stock assault - x1 physical attack
Scatterblast - x1 blast -25% dodge
Second wind - up to 25% heal
Six shot - blasts a 3x2 blast radius

El toro - masked savior level 78
Espirit de corps - +25% accuracy +25% dodge
Graceful wind - x5 physical attack
Horn hack - -100% critical chance for 5 rnds

(Valencia crab)
Crab Wanderer level 66
Summon Crustation crawlie
Sacrifice - sacrifice an enemy for health restore on all friends
Lol, creative but here are mine.
Bonnie Anne: Fox Gunner at level 72
Scatterblast: X2 Damage -25% Dodge 5 turns.
Third Wind: Up to 35% Heal
The Nausica counter: Sparks Fly!: 1x Damage to target, if target has 1 point of epics into true grit/quick draw deal X1 extra damage (e.g bonnie's natural damage is something like 240-320 then it deals damage within that range), if 2 then deal X2 extra damage and so on. (Cannot be quick drawn/true gritted). So if a nausica has 3 points to true grit and 2 for quick draw (impossible i know, it's just an example ) then she will take 5 hits that can't be dodged- Plus some potential burst fires. However if the target has no points in these epics, then it only does X1 damage and potential burst fires.
Stock Assassination: X2 Damage, X2 Range and -50% Incoming Damage for 1 turn
(That was made so people would be charging in with bonnie whilst she takes all the overwatches and quick draws them with reduced damage, but it's only for one turn so it's not like a valor's fortress.)
El Toro: Masked Legend at level 67
Espirit De Toro!: +25% accuracy and dodge to all companions, but +50% accuracy and dodge for swashbucklers (as toro is a swashbuckler it makes sense)
Backlash: X3 Damage to target and X1 damage to self.
Zeena: Warrior Queen at level 73:
Hail of Fire: X2 Damage, leaves fire that attacks enemies only in X formation
Blaze of Fire: X2 damage, leaves fire that attacks enemies only in + Formation
Onslaught of fire: X2 Damage, leaves fire that attacks allies and enemies in a full 3x3 radius.
Critical attack: Guaranteed Mega Hit.
Old Scratch: Undead Reaper at level 69
Jobu's Kiss: Drain , regain 50% in 3x3 square.
Reaper's Curse: X1 damage, -25% Accuracy and -75% Mojo for 3 turns.
Grim Reaper: Summon grim reaper, it has: Mournsong, Mojo storm and Jobu's embrace. 1000 Health and range of 5.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
I have some:
Subodai: Level: ?
Title: Great Khan (Leader of the Horde) (fyi if you don't know it a Great Khan is a higher rank than a khan, there could only be one Great Khan, and the very first one was Genghis Khan.)
Powers: Critical (ranked three and melee ), buccaneer obliterate ( 75% accuracy drop, 75% agility drop, glancing blow), tomahawk! (x2 one target ranged attack, and 5% chance of 50% stronger hit), terrifying scream (if you know him you would agree. 0 damage but 100% damage decrease and 50% defense and lucky decrease for 5 turns), reinforcements (summon Amber Horde archer or warrior depending on will).
Kobe: Level: ?
Title: Daimyo (I agree with the title, and the person is actually accurate.)
Powers: Critical (ranked three melee), Motivation (boost 100% accuracy, and 50% damage for 5 turns), wind slash (ranged attack, gets weaker the farther the target is), Swashbuckler strike (2.5x damage, and 75% defense decrease)
Egg Shen, Kan Po, and Wing chun: Level: ?
Title: Grandmaster
Same Power: Inner self (self only.100% damage increase, 75% accuracy and dodge increase for 10 turns).
Powers: Egg Shen: Critical (ranked three melee), buccaneer obliterate (75% accuracy drop, 75% agility drop, glancing blow), chuck that spear! (x2 ranged attack, the farther it is the stronger it gets)
Kan Po: Walk in darkness, revive, critical (ranked three melee), earth staff (x2 attack ranged. Doesn't affect hidden)
Wing Chun: Level: ?
Power: Critical (ranked three melee), espirit de corps, wind sphere (x2 ranged attack, extreme range), revive