Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Catbeard Missing

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I am trying to promote Bonnie Annie from sharpshooter to sniper. The problem is, I can't because Catbeard is not on his ship. It may be because I am advancing to Marleybone and the main quest I am on is called "Her majesty's secret service". Catbeard is in jail but I need to talk to him to promote Bonnie. Can I talk to him or will I have to finish Marleybone?

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
I had this problem during Ratbeard's second promotion on my Musketeer. You have two options: 1) you can finish Marleybone and he will reappear in Catspaw or 2) contact KI support and they can advance the quest on their end. I contacted them right away but I managed to finish Marleybone before they could advance the quest for me.

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Would it work if you talked to him in the Glass House?

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
The Fire Buccaneer on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
Would it work if you talked to him in the Glass House?
No, I tried that as well. The promotion quest says to talk to him in Catspaw (his not so secret lair).