Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I think it's time this fox runs off.

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
...Hello, guys. Long time, no see. Haven't been posting much, and the thread rate of mine has been below zero for a while now. Quite frankly, I've noticed a lot of changes in this community.

While the upbeat attitude certainly applies to newcomers and everyone, it's missing out on me. Haven't been replying to anything except a few Roleplays lately, and I feel overlooked.

I've pretty much been replaced. Come on, be honest, I don't want sympathy or lies here, has anyone really thought about my existence lately? No? Thought so. I pretty much don't exist.

I think it's time this fox runs off. I can't feel comfortable on a site where I'm entirely overlooked. I'm sticking to Central. I can Roleplay there, write there, enjoy myself there with people I trust and have befriended. I've come up with 40 characters since joining! Forty! I find myself writing more creative concepts over there, and is in fact the source of creations of mine like Negative Zero Labs (which most people I know in real life have dubbed a stupid idea due to the name) and Veneera.

Not to say I no longer love the message boards. I hardly feel comfortable here anymore, and I might drop in for a few posts every now and then. But otherwise, I doubt it. I'm not a legacy like I was convinced to be, really. Just because I sparked a few Roleplays and parties doesn't make me important.

It's time I say my goodbyes.

Ciao.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Highlander! We still remember you! (I hope) I took a little break from Pirate101, but I'm not sure if people still remember me. I'll miss you, and I bet everybody else will too. (who knew you, at least) Now I'm gonna try to defeat Bishop solo, but I'll remember you, promise.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
...Hello, guys. Long time, no see. Haven't been posting much, and the thread rate of mine has been below zero for a while now. Quite frankly, I've noticed a lot of changes in this community.

While the upbeat attitude certainly applies to newcomers and everyone, it's missing out on me. Haven't been replying to anything except a few Roleplays lately, and I feel overlooked.

I've pretty much been replaced. Come on, be honest, I don't want sympathy or lies here, has anyone really thought about my existence lately? No? Thought so. I pretty much don't exist.

I think it's time this fox runs off. I can't feel comfortable on a site where I'm entirely overlooked. I'm sticking to Central. I can Roleplay there, write there, enjoy myself there with people I trust and have befriended. I've come up with 40 characters since joining! Forty! I find myself writing more creative concepts over there, and is in fact the source of creations of mine like Negative Zero Labs (which most people I know in real life have dubbed a stupid idea due to the name) and Veneera.

Not to say I no longer love the message boards. I hardly feel comfortable here anymore, and I might drop in for a few posts every now and then. But otherwise, I doubt it. I'm not a legacy like I was convinced to be, really. Just because I sparked a few Roleplays and parties doesn't make me important.

Ciao.
.............No sympathy or lies? *Sniff* Then.......... You're right. Almost......... I remember at Chrissy's party, we were wondering why you didn't show.......... At the planning for GBalance's random party, you were listed in the people who were meant to come up with the date, and I wasn't............ But sure, you only sparked a few roleplays........ And some parties............*Sniff* Actually, I'll rephrase a bit of that. You see all those roleplays that are being created or added-onto each day? Those started because of you.*Sniff* You created that whole trend way back in July. And also...... I'm pretty sure the first party was for you. Look at how many parties there have been for you now. You're a great part of the Message Boards.............*Sniff*

*Sniff* Well then.......*Sniff*........ Ciao to you too. *Sniff*

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Noo! Highlander! xgetsonkneesandsobsx Don't go! You still exist. You will never be forgotten. Your role plays were the best. Please don't tell me your bakery will be closed too, Emma. I still have so much to order! Your legacy as a role player will never be lost. I was wondering, where were you? Your parties and role plays looked so interesting...

If you must, good bye. You will always be remembered. Everyone will miss you.

-George Gordon, lvl 36 Buccaneer
Founder of the Gordon clan.

Captain
May 13, 2011
you feel overlooked? come on. were all friends here. people are gonna miss the highlander fox while posting at the forums

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Ciao.
Oh my sweet little sis Emma you couldn't be more wrong about not being thought about. I have seen your name mentioned or your famous culinary skills referenced to several times in the last week. Just doing a search on your name or the phrase "Bakeries of the Highlander Fox" easily fills the two pages. You are well loved here and I am asked about you in the game several times a week. Now you know my character and personality and you can be well assured that I do not tell falsehoods. You have been called the Queen of the Message Boards many times. I am not sure what is shadowing your vision dear sister but there are just not enough words to express my absolute certainty that you are much loved and a very valuable member of this family. I only attributed your slow down of posts to it being the season for school and play time on the computer must take second place to that. Your posts have been greatly missed and you were only thought to be busy improving your already great mind.
You may chose to leave us if you wish but please don't base it on a lie that the enemy of our minds is telling you. You are very much loved and wanted here. If you chose to withdraw you will always be joyfully welcomed back with open arms.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Emma, mon ami, I hope this is Au revoir, not goodbye, and that refreshed with a bit of a change you will come back and play on the message boards again. You must do as you think best, blossom where you feel the soil is most fertile for your creativity, but you will be missed. I will miss you a lot.

And I haven't seen all posts, of course, but I have read often of people mentioning Highlander Fox bakeries, and I know your posts have been responded to. So yes, people are certainly aware of your existence and the clever ideas you have created. Your capability for imagination and invention are continually appreciated.

(Now a question for my own, perhaps selfish, reasons: do you still want to play Emma on the 'Masked Ball in Padova' roleplay? I know right now it is pretty much sugar and silliness, but eventually the plot will play out into action, and I do have something for Emma specifically if you are still willing to play her.)

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Highlander! We still remember you! (I hope) I took a little break from Pirate101, but I'm not sure if people still remember me. I'll miss you, and I bet everybody else will too. (who knew you, at least) Now I'm gonna try to defeat Bishop solo, but I'll remember you, promise.
-sighs- I wish you much luck against Bishop. I don't expect to be missed, really.

Ciao.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
.............No sympathy or lies? *Sniff* Then.......... You're right. Almost......... I remember at Chrissy's party, we were wondering why you didn't show.......... At the planning for GBalance's random party, you were listed in the people who were meant to come up with the date, and I wasn't............ But sure, you only sparked a few roleplays........ And some parties............*Sniff* Actually, I'll rephrase a bit of that. You see all those roleplays that are being created or added-onto each day? Those started because of you.*Sniff* You created that whole trend way back in July. And also...... I'm pretty sure the first party was for you. Look at how many parties there have been for you now. You're a great part of the Message Boards.............*Sniff*

*Sniff* Well then.......*Sniff*........ Ciao to you too. *Sniff*
And think about all the chaos me starting the Roleplays has caused. I've pretty much ruined the message boards with it. I'll miss y'all too, but I'll be on Central...

Ciao.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
GBalance101 on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Noo! Highlander! xgetsonkneesandsobsx Don't go! You still exist. You will never be forgotten. Your role plays were the best. Please don't tell me your bakery will be closed too, Emma. I still have so much to order! Your legacy as a role player will never be lost. I was wondering, where were you? Your parties and role plays looked so interesting...

If you must, good bye. You will always be remembered. Everyone will miss you.

-George Gordon, lvl 36 Buccaneer
Founder of the Gordon clan.
The role plays... All I'm really known for. But ya know, I'll miss y'all too. I just can't go through what I did again.

Ciao.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
you feel overlooked? come on. were all friends here. people are gonna miss the highlander fox while posting at the forums
"We're all friends here." Think about that a little. I really have no friends, honestly, not in real life. I've been pretty much alone for the major percentage of my life.

Ciao.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Oh my sweet little sis Emma you couldn't be more wrong about not being thought about. I have seen your name mentioned or your famous culinary skills referenced to several times in the last week. Just doing a search on your name or the phrase "Bakeries of the Highlander Fox" easily fills the two pages. You are well loved here and I am asked about you in the game several times a week. Now you know my character and personality and you can be well assured that I do not tell falsehoods. You have been called the Queen of the Message Boards many times. I am not sure what is shadowing your vision dear sister but there are just not enough words to express my absolute certainty that you are much loved and a very valuable member of this family. I only attributed your slow down of posts to it being the season for school and play time on the computer must take second place to that. Your posts have been greatly missed and you were only thought to be busy improving your already great mind.
You may chose to leave us if you wish but please don't base it on a lie that the enemy of our minds is telling you. You are very much loved and wanted here. If you chose to withdraw you will always be joyfully welcomed back with open arms.
To me, school comes first. I aspire to win a scholarship to Harvard or Yale to laugh at the world for trying to put me down. School comes first, then drawing, and third is my online time.

I'll definitely miss you, Chrissy. I might come back if I decide I have the time and will again.

Ciao.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Emma, mon ami, I hope this is Au revoir, not goodbye, and that refreshed with a bit of a change you will come back and play on the message boards again. You must do as you think best, blossom where you feel the soil is most fertile for your creativity, but you will be missed. I will miss you a lot.

And I haven't seen all posts, of course, but I have read often of people mentioning Highlander Fox bakeries, and I know your posts have been responded to. So yes, people are certainly aware of your existence and the clever ideas you have created. Your capability for imagination and invention are continually appreciated.

(Now a question for my own, perhaps selfish, reasons: do you still want to play Emma on the 'Masked Ball in Padova' roleplay? I know right now it is pretty much sugar and silliness, but eventually the plot will play out into action, and I do have something for Emma specifically if you are still willing to play her.)
I'll miss you too, Anne. I will. A lot. I'm just... Lonely. If I want to come back, I want to be treated like I did.

I'm just tired of being lonely, and I want to end the loneliness. I've been trying to write and draw things like I've wanted to, but you know...

(Yes, I can probably post when I have time. I'm willing.)

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
NO!!! You have made amazing contributions to the message boards and your roleplays are very enjoyable. I am sorry you have felt left out and rejected, but that is the total opposite of what reality is. I, in fact, was wondering "I have a feeling somebody's missing..." and now I realize who it is and am sorry that you have to leave. If you decide not to stay, we will all remember you (and your delicious food ) and hope you come back to us.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dear Emma, your roleplays are what makes these boards different. I love reading them. If you look at the 'Views' numbers you would really see how read they are. The numbers are staggering as to how many people actually read the role plays. Most of the readers don't post and that's ok. If everyone wrote books that loved reading them the libraries would be too huge to find anything. Its the readership that counts.

You are also known for your wonderful and imaginative virtual cooking. The Bakeries of The Highlander Fox has been mentioned more times than the search function can list. Perhaps Jack could actually give us a count of how many times we have used that term.
You have started a trend the exists no where else and it is loved my all of us.

Also does it occur to you that you have the most 'hot' topics than anyone? You, my dear inspire us to think and to speak our minds. Someone who nudges us to reply so often is true proof how valuable you are here. The facts speak for themselves. No matter how low you may feel, the facts never change. Please consider them little Sis.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Now ye listen here lassie everyone's words couldn't be so true I can understand what ye be going through but eventually ye will never be alone forever in life, but here ye be never ever alone ye have a family here that loves ye to death so never ever forget that. Further more ye role-plays and parties here aren't the only things ye be famous for ye have a lot of other great ideas ye yet to reveal to the message boards and we all want here ye speak ye mind out to us. We'd never forget in the least ye always be remembered here ye be immortalize the in this message board family, I can respect ye if ye need time alone from the message boards and if that be what need then I say go for it, but just know this lass don't ye ever "EVER" say ye have no one in either world cause if ye do I won't "EVER" forgive you, I say this because ye will always and I mean "ALWAYS" be love here. So before ye go give a little time to think about our words and if ye choose to go I wish ye best of luck to ye, Farwell.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
And think about all the chaos me starting the Roleplays has caused. I've pretty much ruined the message boards with it. I'll miss y'all too, but I'll be on Central...

Ciao.
We'll, you will be missed by all. Just look up Buccaneer Expert on P101 Central. See you in the Skyways,
George Gordon I

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Hello Highlander. I'll miss you a lot. Even though you haven't really known me as much as Chrissy and the others since I just joined back two weeks ago. You in my opinion were one of the most frequent and friendly community members. I'll miss you Highlander. Don't let anyone put you down. Ever. Always stay strong. If you ever come back we'll be here for ya.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Emma,

Sweet, loveable friend of mine...it's truly a shame to see you go. I know, however, that you are very set in your decision and I don't want to pressure you by begging your return. Remember that in every post and every shred of this community, there is a place for you. In every corner of the world, there will be a place where you belong. You're such a bright, talented soul and I know that you will be going places. Even if we may no longer be in touch, know that we are right behind you every step of the way.

We will always, always remember you for your kind words, great imagination and stunning portrayal of character. You've been quite the friend and the Highlander Fox of Avalon will be a name known for a long time coming.

Good luck, and until we meet again,

Destiny S. Devereaux
Lots of love

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012

Ciao.
I can't say I remember you very well or have missed your absence since I have only been on the message board scene for a little while now, but I have read some of your posts of late and I have really enjoyed reading many of your Roleplays. No kidding last week I looked up some of your older threads in the search option because I have really enjoyed how you always start of your roleplays well and keep them up with such an imaginative spirit! I know my opinion does not probably matter that much since we have hardly interacted at all, but I wish you would stay and continue to post such wonderful ideas as in the past. If you decide to leave you will be missed and as Chrissy said always welcomed back!

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
" When the mind is made up the only thing you get from fighting it is wasted time"

well if this is true then fox all i want to stay is thank you you are inspiring and probably one of the best writers I've seen. And now its time for one last goodbye

Kai Sawkins

You will be missed

STAY GOLD

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Highlander Fox of ... on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
To me, school comes first. I aspire to win a scholarship to Harvard or Yale to laugh at the world for trying to put me down. School comes first, then drawing, and third is my online time.

I'll definitely miss you, Chrissy. I might come back if I decide I have the time and will again.

Ciao.
Emma, Highlander Fox of Avalon or Sakura no Miko- whichever name you prefer to use, the result is the same- you are a feisty (I like that about you), persevering & tenacious soul that is gifted beyond belief. I know that I do not know you very well, if at all, & I won't pretend to be close friends just because of sharing space here on the message boards- would be nice though.

What I do know is that you have been blessed with gifts & talents that need to do be shared with the masses. But more importantly, you need to be willing to fully except that you are brilliantly gifted. It is not up to anyone here on the message boards to allow you that feeling of acceptance, love or inadequacy. If you truly have a passion for the gifts that have been bestowed upon you, then by all means you should seek out whichever path leads you to sharing those gifts with the world. I would ask or hope that you are leaving the boards not because you feel you aren't good enough or unwanted, but because you crave & aspire to unleash your true talents. Whether it be drawing, writing or anything else- it is imperative that you find what makes you happy & permits you to realize & fulfill your dreams.

And yes you are more than a great & creative role player- that is not what defines you at all. You are a genuinely, brilliant & uniquely gifted writer...period- not just of role plays. I have read several of your threads over on Central & have been completely blown away by your inventive, innovative & originally experimental style of writing. I truly find myself captivated by what ideas & concoctions you create. Your Negative Zero/Project Hallow threads are terrific & I can't wait to find out what the future holds for Dr. Zero, Rogue, Evelyn and your other intriguing characters of the Project Zero Labs. Your writing is unique, artistic & completely your own brilliant style- & it is something to be quite proud of. I have not had the pleasure to see your drawings, but if they are anywhere near the caliber of your writing than I am sure I will be equally blown away.

Please, don't attempt to value yourself by how often you are replied to here on the boards or by how often your posts are yarred or responded to. Your contributions here & in the world are far more than yars. likes & replies. I've had many threads go unnoticed altogether, but that is ok with me because I know I created & wrote down what made me happy & what I was feeling at the time. Find what makes you happy & go after it heart & soul, with an unrelenting fury until it culminates in you finding your place in the world. Follow your dreams, desires & passions in order to share your gifts to the world, so that it can bask in your brilliance. If that leads you away from the message boards than so be it.

We will miss your presence but will be happy that you are chasing your dreams. But please, do it for yourself first & find peace & happiness in you, so that you can share your wonderful gifts & talents with the world.

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
If you aren't going to roleplay your emma anymore. Or post on your bakery blog. At least I can still replace you ( if you want replacing ) still I don't find you overlooked anywhere. Everywhere I see I will always see
The Highlander Fox of Avalon. Truth is, if you have to, you have to. Everyone will miss you

Ciao

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Emma, I must repeat what so many have said. You matter here, people reference you and your ideas frequently. I don't really understand a need for external validation on a chat board, but you have far more than I do. I just enjoy contributing to this community, when it's convenient for me. I don't plan to stop contributing here or on central. I may have periods of inactivity, we're all busy IRL, but nothing written on these boards makes me want to "run off".
I see George started a Thread about a Party for you. That sounds like fun! It doesn't have to be a going away party, and forever is far too long for almost anything.