Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Took me 5 months but I did it!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
I just finished maxing my last pirate yesterday. Now all I have left to do is farm 1.6 million gold to max my companions, finish side quests on my musketeer and privateer, and farm for the burst fire totem on my musketeer and I'll ready for the next update! Although my finance doesn't really post on here, I couldn't have done it without her!

Also, I'd like to thank Valkoor for selling me a spare Kraken, and with the Consular Standard I got while maxing my nautical level, all 5 of my ships are maxed gear wise. If anybody needs some high end ship parts, let me know on central and we can meet up. Here's what I got: 3 Wings of Auster, 2 Titan's Wheels, 1 Imperator's Wheel, 2 Ankyra Chrysos, 1 Immortal Armor, 1 Tribunal Rudder, and 2 Tribunal Standards.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
I'm planning to max out all my characters once I completed the main story as a witchdoctor but having to do those fetch and naval quests over and over again sounds like a grim nightmare. I guess I should take a break between each maxed out character.

Anyway congratulations for your dedication. I hope the next book is a 'doozy'.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Wow! I've been playing Pirate101 for a year and 4 months and I haven't even maxed out my first character yet! (Very close though, 10 more levels!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wicked Victor Arms... on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
I just finished maxing my last pirate yesterday. Now all I have left to do is farm 1.6 million gold to max my companions, finish side quests on my musketeer and privateer, and farm for the burst fire totem on my musketeer and I'll ready for the next update! Although my finance doesn't really post on here, I couldn't have done it without her!

Also, I'd like to thank Valkoor for selling me a spare Kraken, and with the Consular Standard I got while maxing my nautical level, all 5 of my ships are maxed gear wise. If anybody needs some high end ship parts, let me know on central and we can meet up. Here's what I got: 3 Wings of Auster, 2 Titan's Wheels, 1 Imperator's Wheel, 2 Ankyra Chrysos, 1 Immortal Armor, 1 Tribunal Rudder, and 2 Tribunal Standards.
Congratulations, that is a hawkulean task you accomplished and ye have another before ye but I have full confidence you will pull it off. Just give me a holler when you are on again and we can once again pummel those Aquilian ship bosses into submission to grow yer gold hoard to procure those needed tomes.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Wicked Victor Arms... on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:

WOW, awesome job Victor! Congratulations on striking terror into the Armada. I am sure your name will forever be feared by the likes of them. Very impressive to say the least, that takes a looooot of time and determination and you should be proud to have accomplished such a task. Now, the bad news- KI is introducing 5 more classes before the updates come out..... Just kidding of course. And only 1.6 million gold, what...that should only take about a day or two right? I need a boat load of loot myself, and with the economy and all...those Aquilan ships have been a bit stingy these days.

Somehow, I missed your thread or I would have congratulated you sooner and told you that you were quite welcome. I was glad to help you out and at least free you up a little bit of time for you and your fiancé, if only to beat up on different ships to get that last Consular Standart.

Now, the new worlds and content await you...they don't stand a chance.

So, great job and good luck in the future- with the game and life!

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations, that is a hawkulean task you accomplished and ye have another before ye but I have full confidence you will pull it off. Just give me a holler when you are on again and we can once again pummel those Aquilian ship bosses into submission to grow yer gold hoard to procure those needed tomes.
Actually, I'm almost done farming gold (maybe 300k left) and I got the Burst Fire Totem last night from Pariss on my last attempt before going to bed (took maybe 70 tries altogether). Pretty soon, I'll just be farming or PvP, oh joy! Hopefully, the next update will be coming this month.